[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Hi
Well that pastebin needs to be without the "s" in the http.
So should be like this http://pastebin.com/1C2hEEen.
Its not mine POB, its from this guide.
But the guide says i should be doing 20 mill dps... 4,7 is not even close.
So feels like im missing something :)

There is an error in the POB where one of the split personality gems is giving hundreds and hundreds of dex and life, leaving the numbers in the thousands, this makes the damage unreasonably large.

---

I know its possible to get numbers at least 16 million (a friend has done so) but at least in the POB i am using there is that mistake in one of the split personalities (take a look, all should say +5 to dex and +5 to life (or strength or whatever)

4.7 million isnt bad. I do 9 with all charges and flasks.
"
Ludwig_van wrote:
"
Hi
Well that pastebin needs to be without the "s" in the http.
So should be like this http://pastebin.com/1C2hEEen.
Its not mine POB, its from this guide.
But the guide says i should be doing 20 mill dps... 4,7 is not even close.
So feels like im missing something :)

There is an error in the POB where one of the split personality gems is giving hundreds and hundreds of dex and life, leaving the numbers in the thousands, this makes the damage unreasonably large.

---

I know its possible to get numbers at least 16 million (a friend has done so) but at least in the POB i am using there is that mistake in one of the split personalities (take a look, all should say +5 to dex and +5 to life (or strength or whatever)

4.7 million isnt bad. I do 9 with all charges and flasks.

25 mil is the correct original dps on that PoB. The split personality jewel with hundreds of dex and str on it is there because before PoB was updated I had to manually count every single node pathing to every single split to figure out how much stats they give, then slap it all on one jewel.
Well it makes the POB somewhat useless for certain versions of POB then since it ends up giving the build 9000 something dex and 5000 something strength and over a hundred million dps.

I normalize it by replacing the absurd jewel with normal split personality, and the damage drops far below that number to a reasonable and achiveable 11 million ish,, with the str/dex properly at 884 and 1327 instead of 5xxx and 9xxx.

What gives?
Last edited by Ludwig_van on May 28, 2020, 2:17:00 AM
I managed a split personality variant with 6k life and just under 2k dex (~1950). 7 split personalities. Using the tree from mira’s guide. About 30mil DPS with flask charges up.
del
Last edited by Sunw1sh on Jun 1, 2020, 3:32:39 PM

Probably my proudest craft ever. Took close to 20 tries. It had 4 T1s initially but I slammed the armour (iron reflexes anyone?) after blocking mana. Most of the shaper and redeemer ammy prefixes aren't usable for us anyway so it was hard to hit anything good.
Last edited by ExponentMach on Jun 4, 2020, 8:49:17 AM
Started playing this league slightly over 2 weeks ago and knew i would not have the currency to play the op meta HS builds so I opted for this build and never once did i regret my decision. Levelling was some of the smoothest ever and the build runs well into red maps even with little to no investment. Was using mostly rares with resists for the longest time until I could afford to make the upgrade to a split personality tree (my brutal restraint gives 5%dex and 5% atk spd at the sentinel node - could not get double 5%dex even after close to 100 divines).

Cleared all content even without the GG ammy (prev post). Was using a 50c pride watcher's eye (12% chance to double dmg) until lv 99. I mostly did free group sims (w/o an aurabot) from level 97 to 100 and died less than 10 times (mostly to wave 20 kosis' leap slam one-shot). At 100, I tried running sims solo and could handle everything up to wave 20 comfortably up to 5 stacks flat and deathless most of the time.

I would def recommend this build as its a great league starter and can be min-maxed into an amazing end-game build with proper investments. After I hit level 100 and 40/40, I bought a HH for a 1-to-1 swap with my coil and it made mapping so much fun.

With 6.1k life, 2.2k dex, over 50mil dps and max block, this build can definitely go all the way.

7x Dex/Life Split Personalities
Last edited by ExponentMach on Jun 8, 2020, 10:13:22 AM
GGG has announced that the delirium unique cluster jewels are not being changed at all, so that means no OWN nerf. I'll be making updates to the gearing guide, skill tree, and other sections once more information is released. The build will surprisingly still be viable next league. Perhaps a bit less OP with the removal of Deep Cuts and slight nerf to DW damage, but it should still easily break 2-3 mil at the baseline with scaleable damage to 20-30 mil, while still remaining very tanky (5.5k+ life, max block, high evade). I'll see if it possible to make a league starter build that works on a similar tree, but most likely i'll be recommending something like a Dual Strike glad for getting currency, at which point you can buy the items and Regret orb your character into the build.
Last edited by Arcayn13 on Jun 15, 2020, 9:15:16 PM
You don't care about: "No longer makes you immune to Stun while channelling." ??

Now it’s possible if you take Champion with Unstoppable Hero or Juggernaut with Unstoppable passive.
"
kalagen3 wrote:
You don't care about: "No longer makes you immune to Stun while channelling." ??

Now it’s possible if you take Champion with Unstoppable Hero or Juggernaut with Unstoppable passive.

Not at all. I do care that split personalities are now limited though, as that build version is no longer viable. The top end of the build is now going to be a version that I personally ran last league, which is basically just a cluster jewel abuser. It ran 3-4 medium clusters, which are generally channeling damage clusters anyways. 1-2 of them needs enduring focus, 1 needs hex breaker, a couple stoic focus is nice if you need more block, but there are plenty of space for notables left, so I'm planning on running double enduring focus to give 80% chance to avoid stuns while channeling. You can run 3 if you are worried. You can also easily cap chaos res with this version, just by running chaos res small jewels and anointing cleansed thoughts. Its still a very good build. The duel wielding drops 20% dps but I'm pretty sure the cluster variant will still be able to push 10 mil dps on a 20-30 ex budget while still being tanky.

As for juggernaut/champion: champion is still tanky but way less so than glad. Higher consistent damage for champ also, but when violent retaliation is stacked up gladiator can actually outdamage champion. Juggernaut/Zerker is not good on this build. Juggernaut does not at all synergize with what hollow palm wants to do. Zerker does but is way too squishy. I ran a lvl 95 zerker with this build. I had 8k life and max chaos res. Still instantly popped vs most bosses. The gladiator version is way better, even more so after the nerfs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info