[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Shinyshield wrote:
Trying to craft a dex/life/chaos res/fire res helmet and having no luck (bought a base with cyclone enchant).

Is it best to fossil or just chaos spam and pray?

I'd use three socket resonators with Aberrant + Pristine + Scorched. It costs roughly 4-5c per hit, but it can get your a serviceable helm within 50c. You just need to either roll the 3 mods you want and maybe get lucky with dex, or roll an open suffix with the mods you want and craft dex.
"
Tollkirsch wrote:

Hey, thanks for the answer so far. I was really enjoying the build and was looking forward to the split per. buff.
Ofc u r right when u say that charscreen ist mostly garbage. Though i fell like if u dont have a lot scaling of it by changing gear the base value could and should give a small hint whether you are increasing or decreasing ur dps. After all i just switched some damage nodes for more dex/strength.
But nevertheless i just did some conquerors( took about 30sec of whirling to kill one without any thicc mods) and yeah.... what shall i say dmg doesnt seem to be more, or at least not to a notable point. Defnitly does not feel like millions. And i dont think that 1 gem lvl and the quality will provide like a 300% dps increase.

Also went for the deep cuts node on the cluster, 2nd cluster will come when i grab some more lvlz.( also im aware that garuka boots and astramentis might do a little, but just very little...)

Thats my 4th and final attempt this league to get a build that can farm simalcrum 20 comfortable and right now i dont even dare to try.

So please good Sir, if u could find some time for some further advice i'd be very gratefull

new pob : https://pastebin.com/CyuRNW64
(did some adjustment, not really much im totally broke after getting the jewels)

Alright here's a slightly modified PoB: https://pastebin.com/BE5DHeR3

Main changes are I specced out of some stuff to add vaal pact, and I spent a few mins fixing your Splits so they have roughly correct numbers. I approximated the math so it isn't perfect.

The main upgrades for you now are:
Change your chest to wildwrap (gains a bunch of dps and only loses 400ish life) but that would require getting another 20ish lightning res somewhere.

Get optimal cluster jewels. They're somewhat expensive. Try to get Deep Cuts + Deadly Repartee or Deep Cuts + Drive the Destruction. The second option is much less expensive, but leaves you with less block. It does give you drastically more leech though if you like leech.

You have over 5k life right now with 4-5 mil dps and 56% block/spell block, so you should be able to just spin your way through simulacrum as long as you don't roll shit mods on wave 20. But legit any build will get ruined wave 20 if you roll the wrong mods.
Hey OP, I'm trying our your build now.

Mind checking my current character and letting me know your thoughts?

I know I'm under leveled currently, but the damage does feel really lack luster.

I made this toon to do sirius 8, where my frenzy raider hollow palm could not.

Any insight is apprecaited, and thank again.
I am planning on using this build but I am not really sure about when I start to use cluster jewels. I have the basic gear setup done(would like for someone comment at it). At around 70 level which part of the tree I should go into and which jewels I could utilize this early.
(I will respec the whole tree just trying to make sure i dont screw up)
"
Arcayn13 wrote:
"
Shinyshield wrote:
Trying to craft a dex/life/chaos res/fire res helmet and having no luck (bought a base with cyclone enchant).

Is it best to fossil or just chaos spam and pray?

I'd use three socket resonators with Aberrant + Pristine + Scorched. It costs roughly 4-5c per hit, but it can get your a serviceable helm within 50c. You just need to either roll the 3 mods you want and maybe get lucky with dex, or roll an open suffix with the mods you want and craft dex.

Thanks.

Guess I was really unlucky, spent around 4 ex crafting ended up with a meh helm but it'll do for now.

For some reason I was starting to die randomly on T16 double beyond maps but unspeccing out of vaal pact has stopped me from dying no idea what's happening there.

How do you make POB work with hollow palm do you just have to set a weapon & manually correct the jewels?
Make a jewel that gives the bonus when unarmed:

One With Nothing
Prismatic Jewel
Implicits: 0
60% more attack speed with unarmed attacks
adds 14 to 20 physical damage to unarmed attacks per 10 dexterity
15% chance to block while unarmed
10% more attack speed while unarmed
20% more physical attack damage while unarmed
I followed the Build and the Thread now for quite a while.
I also switched from standard OPs Build to more expansive SplitPers Build but on my own.
I achieved now over 6k Life, 6 Million DPS and was able to do all Content, though not deathless ;) (but I am a terrible player). I killed (awa 8) Sirus, UberELder, Shaper, Aul, Cortex and now do 20/20 Simulacrum deathless 90% of the time.

Its awesome that Arcayn13 answered so many questions from you folks, but please keep in mind: use ur own imagination is always part of the fun! ;)

Stay safe and have a nice day.

My POB for a unique way to path Splits (cheaper):
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/hJ7RHVrx
Thanks for this awesome build and so many variations.
I've been following the guy from poe.ninja for a while and recently got my 7. split jewel (all str/dex)

Was Max Block earlier, but don't miss the last 20% right now, going all out on life/dmg instead.
Same with chaos - Not dying to chaos dmg.

Resist: 81/78/80/-60
Block: 37% (57% Rumi)
Strenth: 1224
Dex: 1954
Life: 6670 hp

Still missing at least another jewel (replacing Fluid Motion) and upgrading my cluster jewels.
Last edited by kasperoh on Apr 14, 2020, 9:57:11 AM
Damn, that's a lot of dexterity and strength.

I have only 1200 dex and 869 strength with 3 str/dex and 1 dex/life personality split. I don't know why is there such a difference.
Last edited by Wondu on Apr 14, 2020, 9:19:18 AM
Any idea why there's a massive difference between Echo & my POB dps?

I am currently at around half of his DPS with similar gear.

https://pastebin.com/Q77Hzt4P

Although I am not using Blood & Sand and using flesh & stone at the moment.

Is it better to swap?

Also was thinking of swapping to impale pride watcher's eye but for 20 EX it seems like its not really worth for a 5%~ dps upgrade
Last edited by Shinyshield on Apr 14, 2020, 10:43:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info