[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

Absolute least budget to do red maps?
"
KatKira wrote:
Absolute least budget to do red maps?

5L PoH is 28 chaos now, buy one and you can start crushing red maps. For Cloak of Defiance, 6L is not needed so it can be cheap.
Trying this build for the first time but the POB is all over the place. I'm leveling at the moment and have around 20ex + 6l POH and Cloak.

Any chance you could update the POB link with the correct gems to use?
Go to page 61 of this forum and you will find SkylerOG's post. I am using the Heirophant POB he posted again this season. Working great again. You can also click on players tag and check out their character if they are public. Its awesome to see some of the creative changes over the last two seasons. Personally, I've been following jsuslak313 and Aniki_Leads_people.
@Danny: I'm starting to feel the stuns now trying to run delirium maps especially. I still don't die if I'm careful but you can really see all the interruptions. I'm going to try to shift to Awakened Hextouch / Skyforth asap.

*Ed. It's amazing how much 2 items can change a build...picked up my skyforth and bottled faith today and the enormous boost in dps and survivability is felt immediately. Can't really tell how shitty stuns are until you don't have them anymore. Also bottled faith is just way too OP.m Something like 30+% MORE damage with a single flask
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Jan 30, 2021, 10:02:35 PM
How do i become stun immune with this build? i get stun locked so hard...
@arilsom: skyforth boots
"
arilsom wrote:
How do i become stun immune with this build? i get stun locked so hard...

Skyforth or any synthetic boots with Unwavering Stance implicit.
hey couple endgame option questions:

Anyone consider using a lvl 21 clarity (plus watcher?). Sure it costs an extra 200 reserved mana, but according to PoB it provides an extra 25-30% mana regen per second which seems like a lot.

Also, for endgame AoE, is it better to take the spellcast AoE nodes to the right of the witch or skip them entirely for an extra jewel socket? Not really sure how big a difference 1 or 2 extra aoe makes. The damage can easily be replaced by crit multi on the exta jewel.
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
hey couple endgame option questions:

Anyone consider using a lvl 21 clarity (plus watcher?). Sure it costs an extra 200 reserved mana, but according to PoB it provides an extra 25-30% mana regen per second which seems like a lot.

Also, for endgame AoE, is it better to take the spellcast AoE nodes to the right of the witch or skip them entirely for an extra jewel socket? Not really sure how big a difference 1 or 2 extra aoe makes. The damage can easily be replaced by crit multi on the exta jewel.

lvl 21 clarity regen 34 mana per sec.
Default mana regen 1.75% + CoD 1% + Anomalous Arcane Surge 1.2%*2.3 = 5.51%, if you have 9000 mana, that is 496 mana regen per sec. The difference in PoB is due to watcher's eye mode rather than clarity. You can change clarity to lvl 1 and check the difference. Also, use another aura means you cant take Supreme Echo.

For AoE, PoB does not calculate Greater Spell Echo correctly and underestimates the true radius a lot. So I think skipping several AoE nodes would be totally fine.
Last edited by Aniki_Leads_people on Jan 31, 2021, 4:44:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info