[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

I'm trying to level up this build, according to pob I have 543% mana regen and still can't sustain RF. The mana slowly regen with RF so yeah, it's kinda dead. This league ruined everything.
How about swap (Arcane Blessing + Illuminate Devotion) -> (Pursuit of Faith + Ritual of Awakening)?
So we have
totems x4 = 2% base mana regen
character base = 1,75 base mana regen
b.armor = 1% base mana regen
arcane surge = 0,5% base mana regen (activate with Arcane Cloak - 10sec/2 cd)
so we have

2+1,75+1+0,5 = 5,25% base mana regen -> 3k+ mana regen.

Last edited by xReDDx on Aug 4, 2021, 2:44:11 AM
Eeeeer, so.

I'm doing this build. I did this build in the last league as well.

The comparison is:

3.14 - I literally melted the atlas and its bosses. The ultimatum boss didnt even have time to cast his mechanics, because he was already dead.

3.15 - I'm actually doing all of the content. I'm awakening lvl 7, almost 8. Killed sirus two times without dying and maven wouldn't be a problem too. Already did a logbook area lvl 83 and killed my first league boss in that logbook.

A major change that I did in this build was use clarity, taking out the supreme ego keystone, so I can use a watcher's eye with clarity modifiers.

I'm actually using memory vault helmet with "ball lightning fires an additional projectile" labyrinth enchantment. I'm actually trying to understand how this scales my dps, but i'm seeing a good difference. I'm not using "arcane cloak spends additional mana" enchant because I was having mana sustain problems.

Ooh, and one last thing, righteous fire is up all of the time and i'm using 'mind drinker' annoint. I'm actually pretending to use a more offensive annoint to see how mana sustain works.

That's it. Anyone that says this build is dead, it's because it doenst have played cyclone yet.
"
Craios wrote:
Eeeeer, so.

I'm doing this build. I did this build in the last league as well...

Can I ask you, why most of ppl here using "Elemental Overload" when citrate of ball is 1% with "Controlled destruction support"? Or even with 1% it is good enough?
And do u have enough resistances?
Last edited by xReDDx on Aug 5, 2021, 2:59:43 AM
Hi, what clarity watchers eye please?

I want to try old witch arc archmage (golem). Looks ok in pob. About 8m dmg without all buffs. But mana Regen with rf on Is about -10man 🤣
Last edited by TemnyMagic on Aug 5, 2021, 9:28:03 AM
how do we get ailment immunity?

i was thinking of (50% reduced effect from hiero) + (20% reduced effect of chill shock + 50% reduced ignite dur from annointed flesh left side) + (50% reduced ignite dur, unaffected by burning ground from soul of abberath) + maybe give out 3 more points for ash frost storm?

total:
100% reduced ignite dur, unaffected by burn. ground
90% reduced effect of chill/shock. not 100%, still pretty good tho
immune to freeze from dream frag / boot craft later.

still affected by sap brittle scorch however @50% effect.

any suggestions/ideas?
Last edited by trimpourdelo on Aug 6, 2021, 7:23:49 PM
-
Last edited by ZillionMonster on Aug 12, 2021, 7:20:40 AM
The new Tornado skill can be slot into this build right? easy 20 stacks so it deals 200% of ball lightning damage every .25 seconds for 4 seconds? and thats without any gems supporting tornado?
[IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa318/lordlavapop42/deidara-sig500x150.jpg[/IMG]
Do you think it will be a good league starter for 3.16?
"
lordlavapop42 wrote:
The new Tornado skill can be slot into this build right? easy 20 stacks so it deals 200% of ball lightning damage every .25 seconds for 4 seconds? and thats without any gems supporting tornado?

Tornado only works with projectiles that can collide with enemies so no.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info