[3.15]Archmage Ball Lightning Hierophant, will it work in Expedition?

For people wondering why this build guide/thread has seemingly died, it's because for Harvest League a new version of the build came out that's better.

Except it's an Ascendant with Inquisitor/Pathfinder, using Agnostic and the key to making it all work... a Foreboding Eternal Mana Flask.

Here is the video guide: https://youtu.be/dAv_qupdl-8

And here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/8sLpvBD8

That aside, there is still the version that can be played on Standard Server that is a straight Heirophant with a 100% mana cost legacy Fevered Mind and Sanctuary of Thought that can still blow the Ascendant and any other Archamge BL build away... like 2-3x the DPS and ~4k-6k more EHP.

But, Pathfinder + Spamming the Foreboding mana flask makes mana regen a non-issue on the new Ascendant build. Which also means you don't have to use Righteous Fire, so you don't even need a life flask due to Agnostic.

You can basically concentrate more passive points and gear mods towards +AoE, crit/crit multi, and even shock, along with +life and of course +mana, and completely ignore mana regen.
"
SkylerOG wrote:
For people wondering why this build guide/thread has seemingly died, it's because for Harvest League a new version of the build came out that's better.

Except it's an Ascendant with Inquisitor/Pathfinder, using Agnostic and the key to making it all work... a Foreboding Eternal Mana Flask.

Here is the video guide: https://youtu.be/dAv_qupdl-8

And here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/8sLpvBD8

That aside, there is still the version that can be played on Standard Server that is a straight Heirophant with a 100% mana cost legacy Fevered Mind and Sanctuary of Thought that can still blow the Ascendant and any other Archamge BL build away... like 2-3x the DPS and ~4k-6k more EHP.

But, Pathfinder + Spamming the Foreboding mana flask makes mana regen a non-issue on the new Ascendant build. Which also means you don't have to use Righteous Fire, so you don't even need a life flask due to Agnostic.

You can basically concentrate more passive points and gear mods towards +AoE, crit/crit multi, and even shock, along with +life and of course +mana, and completely ignore mana regen.

Lol, I just got bored with Harvest after kill Sirus in 2 seconds.....
Anyway, his version does not seem so impressive. Super expensive gear for 40m dps? Nah.....
Hello, will you be updating your build for 3.12?

I'm thinking about starting with this build if there won't be any nerfs or only minor ones.

Thanks.
"
Ischozarr wrote:
Hello, will you be updating your build for 3.12?

I'm thinking about starting with this build if there won't be any nerfs or only minor ones.

Thanks.

I will update after GGG releases the patch note. Right now the Sigil of Power looks pretty interesting.
Hey, amazing build! Is it still viable given all the updates and changes since you made it? How do you manage mana and why is inquisitor better than hierophant? Thanks!
How do you get 1.7k life reg when you are using skyforth, I couldn't find anything in the POB? (It is very likely that I'm just blind)
Reported for missleading title. 3.12 patchnotes aren't available but you offer the build based on the old tree.
This build is so cool. I want try this build with SSF mod in next league. But I don't know where is start. Can u help me some trick for start?
Last edited by nguyenxayza1 on Sep 13, 2020, 10:55:45 AM
"
nguyenxayza1 wrote:
This build is so cool. I want try this build with SSF mod in next league. But I don't know where is start. Can u help me some trick for start?

I do not play SSF so I cannot help you much. But maybe
1. Chance all the Lacquered Garb you find for Cloak of Defiance.
2. Farm "The Pact" card in Pier/Port maps for Pledge of Hands.
"
CaptShexy wrote:
How do you get 1.7k life reg when you are using skyforth, I couldn't find anything in the POB? (It is very likely that I'm just blind)

The Agnostics can still work with Skyforth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info