The Sawblade Bundle and the Illusionist Bundle

good job
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
We finally get some Blade Vortex mtx and this is it?
No. Sorry. :S

Maligaro's BV is already in the game, I would rather buy that.
Fix the fuckin server GGG.
This looks so ugly it gave me corona.
GGG refuses to buff Melee and gives every surivability tool to Spell/Ranged/Minion Builds because they dont play the game or at least melee themself.
[Removed by Support]
-The Truth
"
brgillespie wrote:
How much of the proceeds from these MTXs will be donated to the procurement of medical supplies in NZ and around the world?

ASKING THE REAL FUCKING QUESTION HERE
"
Baking_Bread wrote:
"
brgillespie wrote:
How much of the proceeds from these MTXs will be donated to the procurement of medical supplies in NZ and around the world?

I would much rather see that my money goes towards the families of the developers themselves.
Last edited by TheDravic on Mar 24, 2020, 3:32:58 PM
I was hoping for toiletpaper bladevortex :(
"
TheDravic wrote:
"
Baking_Bread wrote:
"
brgillespie wrote:

I would much rather see that my money goes towards the families of the developers themselves.

It does already go their families? There is nothing wrong with donating a fair sum of said income towards alleviating hardship during a global crisis.

In fact EVERY FUCKING COMPANY right now should be ashamed to the bone for not willingly and pre-emptively, without being called out for, helping the needy and desperate in any way or form possible.

Its disgusting and merely lays open the mental status of said companies and personalities.

Fucking Jeff Bezos is another example of true slimey trashcan behaviour.

The list is basically endless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info