The Sawblade Bundle and the Illusionist Bundle

love the sawblade pack
Remember when Chris said there is two teams that look at popular skill?
One team will create MTX based on popular skills and another team will "balance"(nerf) popular skills. So, look like Bladefall, Blade Vortex, Ethereal Knives and Blade Blast going to get RIP.
Here's a fun idea, a "Saw Blade Animate Weapon" MTX. I'm pretty sure some of your staff thought of this too though, so...not that original on my part...but, it's still a pretty fun ieda.
"
brgillespie wrote:
How much of the proceeds from these MTXs will be donated to the procurement of medical supplies in NZ and around the world?

Exactly the same amount your are donating of your properties and money to help people with corona, dont be an ass and leave people win the food to feed their families, probably ggg pay their taxes
HOW IN HELL DO YOU MAKE A SAW BLADE MTX BUNDLE AND NOT INCLUDE SPECTRAL THROW??????!!!!!!!!!

FFS, the skill is often referred to as the BUZZ SAW build. Usually it's preceded by elemental but that's irrelevant.

You make saw blade MTX for ethereal knives but not spectral throw? WTH?

Sigh, you need to fix this. And if you really want to do right you should make it so the MTX is usable with multiple skills. Like make it work with ethereal knives, spectral throw, lancing and shattering steel (make it so blades stay in the enemy with impale), bladestorm, perforate, Kinetic Bolt, spark, and maybe shield throw, just to name a few. Still, even if you won't go that far at least give us the spectral throw.

I'm sorry, that just irked me but I shouldn't yell. I hope to see it soon.

Stay safe over there.

not bad
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Im totes getting the Illusionists one but can we get an Illusionists Herald to go with it :D
Cool! So now I can roleplay as if I'm back playing pure gravity gun runs in Half-life 2. <3
"
Hexallium wrote:
Remember when Chris said there is two teams that look at popular skill?
One team will create MTX based on popular skills and another team will "balance"(nerf) popular skills. So, look like Bladefall, Blade Vortex, Ethereal Knives and Blade Blast going to get RIP.

I don't remember Chris saying this at all.
Animated sawblades are not sawblades...

What a missed opportunity :(

https://imgur.com/a/an7hkx2

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info