Slash your way through hordes of monsters with the new Sawblade Bundle and Illusionist Bundle! The Sawblade Bundle contains sharp-looking Skill Effects for Bladefall, Blade Vortex, Ethereal Knives and Blade Blast. Check them out below:

The Illusionist Bundle contains new Skill Effects for Bladefall, Blade Vortex, Ethereal Knives and Blade Blast, all designed in the same style. Watch their videos below:

All microtransactions introduced in these bundles are also available individually. Click here to purchase your bundle or any of the cosmetic effects mentioned above.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
dank
How much of the proceeds from these MTXs will be donated to the procurement of medical supplies in NZ and around the world?
holy fuck that looks nice
Pretty disappointing for those of us who already have the other sawblade mtx ...the bundle saves nothing.

Illusionist bundle is just god aweful and lazy looking, that saves me a ton.
We need a few more announcements today
Saved
WOW LOT OF BLADE
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
It looks like the Sawblade version's lingering blades look like sawblades too. Do they continue to look like that with Animate Weapon? I'd love to see a bunch of sawblades just going ham on my enemies on their own.
Okay, these are actually pretty sexy.
sawblade bladefall, so cute, haha xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info