[3.11] Ice trap Saboteur - Freeze the Atlas

"
Grozaa wrote:
"
"
Grozaa wrote:
I have updated the POB to 3.11 . I have also added leveling trees and leveling main skill gem setups. If you find something missing or would like me to do something more , let me know.

Did you check numbers?

How much crit nerf affect us?

Ice Trap buff?

Crit nerfs mostly hits mines, not so much for the traps. The crit multi goes down from 549% to 518% - it's really not that significant. I've talked about the ice trap buff - it means that added cold dmg support will be a solid option, and awakened version will be a very good one. Overall the build should be in a similar place like in 3.10 (by the way, in POB alongside leveling trees you can also inspect the 3.10 version to have direct numbers comparison to 3.11).

Ye..glad that you made leveling tree for ppl who are not very good builders.

Also, leveling gems are big +++++++

Many thx!
What is the point using tempest shield in this build? Seems like it just adds a tiny amount of damage and a few % chance to block.
"
axiomatiks wrote:
What is the point using tempest shield in this build? Seems like it just adds a tiny amount of damage and a few % chance to block.

It's not important, this is just the third gem to place in cast when damage taken setup (you can use something like golem instead). Tempest shield is just for a bit of extra block and a nice visual effect on a shield.
Yeah, the visual effect is nice. Thanks.
Going to league start as Ice Trap sabo. Your build looks nice!

I have a very similar idea in mind but I plan on pathing past Wind Dancer and grabbing the life nodes there (Thick Skin) instead of through hired Killer.

It means you can also grab the jewel socket to the left of ranger and skip the one to the right on marauder.

Comes to a very similar overall stat but you get Wind Dancer too.
Anyone tried a low life variant of this?
Thanks for your build
Last edited by Zolta on Jun 18, 2020, 6:21:46 AM
Thanks for your build
Last edited by Zolta on Jun 18, 2020, 6:22:11 AM
I was quite interested in this build since it sounded ranged/caster and I like freezing stuff, but watching the video it seems as though it's more like melee range. How would that work in deep delving?
huge error when loading your POB :(

got a new one ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info