[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

Build feels awful to map with. Brand + recall feels clunky af, especially with how much mana the brand costs. I don't know if I am doing smth wrong but I just can't enjoy it. Die too easily too.

I know I don't have GG gear but damn it feels so bad to play it. Any ideas?
"
KatKira wrote:
Build feels awful to map with. Brand + recall feels clunky af, especially with how much mana the brand costs. I don't know if I am doing smth wrong but I just can't enjoy it. Die too easily too.

Some Imprivements:
Get some Quality Gems. by now 20/20 corrupted gems should be quite cheap. Get a storm brand 21/0 (cast speed pff) archmage 21/20 also recommended

Brand recall with Empower lvl 4 will give almost perma uptime of brands during maps. Cast it at the beginning of the map ( can take archmage out to make it easy) and then go round the map.

Some QoL is to bind Brand recall on LMB this will cast it everytime cooldown is up/down. lose some flexibility but youll get the hang of it very fast..

Another QoL is too get a chest with one white socket so 5B1W and socketed Chain in for mapping & Conc.Eff. for bossing. this hugely improved mapping for me, since our dps is so high it just obliterates most mobs.

I think im done with upgrading my gear recently got the last pieces. Sitting at 8k Mana and 8,4k ES

My gear currently:

Switched to LL too, MUCH better. But I still die to some random spikes of dmg that go through my ES and full mana. I dunno.

How the hell d you have 8k es btw?
"
KatKira wrote:
Switched to LL too, MUCH better. But I still die to some random spikes of dmg that go through my ES and full mana. I dunno.

How the hell d you have 8k es btw?

ow.. yeah i forgot to add the jewels.. %mana as ES clarity watchers eye will give you about 2000 ES.

and i also still die to dmg spikes...
Last edited by Mad_Darkness on Apr 29, 2020, 9:54:05 AM
"
KatKira wrote:

Like said above :

1. put brand recall on left mouse button and go, completely changed the experience for me, mapping of all tiers is easy and fast now

2. another tipp : use "chain support" instead of conc effect for pure mapping - dmg is enough ( unless you run 100% dilirious of course ), and the clear is MUCH better -> on bosses and hard content of course still conc effect is the go

Put at least one white socket via vorici on your chest and easy swapping
Last edited by bex_HB on May 1, 2020, 9:44:39 AM

i followed jackietran24's assasin build and i only die because of my stupidities. this is really strong and solid build. i have 9350 es 9300 mana feel really comfartable on any bosses , maps and simuclarium runs. this build made me rich in game. thank you again op and especially jackietran24. i dont even need wave of conviction so i swapped to cwdt-ic too. i only need good corrupted body armour and str ring i think. i used 2 passives for 30 str :(
i will craft a good ring.
Last edited by snn1085 on May 2, 2020, 6:50:21 AM
Love the build! Using Shroud of the lightless as a cheap 6L. Clearing red maps at a decent speed, getting up to 3 different rewards from Delirium. The only problems I encountered were with the 20th waves in Simulacrum where I regularly die and have to swap characters. Should probably run a quartz flask so I don't get stuck in mobs since they don't die as fast as in the previous waves.
Hey guys, moved to the assassin version of the build. Loving the build.

Couple of noob questions:
- Why no MoM in the assassin version? I'm feeling super squishy without the 30ex WE yet.
- Why no Mana leech? I feel like it would help with re-casting brands and arcane cloak.

Here is mine. Deathless Sirius 8, 20 wave simulacrum, 100% delirious
I am sitting on 8k1 es and 8k7 mana and res capped.
Max block also. But I feel I still need to investigate into ring and amulet to have more critical multiplier for more DPS.
Previously I have around 9k es and 7k3 mana and max block, but after that I have decided to go to have more mana for more damage

"
Mad_Darkness wrote:
"
KatKira wrote:

Some Imprivements:
Get some Quality Gems. by now 20/20 corrupted gems should be quite cheap. Get a storm brand 21/0 (cast speed pff) archmage 21/20 also recommended

Brand recall with Empower lvl 4 will give almost perma uptime of brands during maps. Cast it at the beginning of the map ( can take archmage out to make it easy) and then go round the map.

Some QoL is to bind Brand recall on LMB this will cast it everytime cooldown is up/down. lose some flexibility but youll get the hang of it very fast..

Another QoL is too get a chest with one white socket so 5B1W and socketed Chain in for mapping & Conc.Eff. for bossing. this hugely improved mapping for me, since our dps is so high it just obliterates most mobs.

I think im done with upgrading my gear recently got the last pieces. Sitting at 8k Mana and 8,4k ES

My gear currently:

This remembers me when first time I played this build, 4k life 3k es but still died very easy, after that I switch to low life and max block, after that life is so much easy for me. I think you can try switch to low life. If you need some help. you can pm me in game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info