[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

I'm playing a varient of this Storm Brand Archmage Trickster (Credit for the idea goes to Primaeva on youtube) with a MoM version,not using Arcane Cloak as I think it's not making us squichier with this setup.

It includes getting Patient Reaper + One item with flat fire damage to trigger a great Regen.

Damage is really strong with 5 Fevered Mind + Cluster Jewel, and the only thing i'm dying to is from my own stupidity.

Some Megalomaniac are quite strong for this build as it can help with the large cluster jewel setup or add another scintillating Idea.

I still have some exalts to gather to min-max this build but it's just "for fun" as it already destroy everything (Instant Phase Elder-Shaper-Uber Elder-Sirus Alvl8, easy T16 100% Delirium map, deathless 20/20 Simulacrum).

Here is my actual stuff, but I started it with a 15-20EX budget and was quite strong already

For jewel, I use:
5*Fevered Mind
1*Unnatural Instinct

For Cluster jewel:
2Large Cluster:
First with Sadit+Scintillating Idea (+a useless third notable
Second with Doryani's Lesson+Scintillating Idea+Storm Drinker

3Medium Cluster:
2 With Brand Loyalty+Grand Design
1 With Brand Loyalty+Seeker Rune

1Megalomaniac with:Sadist+Scintillating Idea+Fettle

1 small cluster (Actually Adrenaline+attribute+mana with corrupted blood cannot be inflicted to you) I'm trying to change

I was using this Megalomaniac Jewel before (Same overall damage but needed a savage hit to be to the max):

If you have any idea on what i can work toward, i'm interested in as this is the first character i'm actually trying to push to its top

Editt: Got lucky with Aisling "adda veiled mod" + crusader slam :
Last edited by Nayiri on Apr 20, 2020, 5:27:28 PM
for those struggling with the mom build in simulacrum, just use a quartz flask to phase mobs and never ever ever stop moving, dashing and cloaking accordingly
also Always spam your flasks since we hardly have problems maintaning them full...cinderswallow urn is the true BIS of the build for simulacrum
already did more than 8 simulacrum deathless in a row with the char in my profile
Can somebody help me find out why i cant a 3rd aura?

im missing wrath and i cant use it because i have to low life
"
daarzyyyy wrote:
Can somebody help me find out why i cant a 3rd aura?

im missing wrath and i cant use it because i have to low life

You need reduced mana reserved either from the tree or Skyforth or somewhere else
anyone who got bored of this build? so i can buy your gear?:)
Hey im following this guide. Watched your videos. How are you dropping the 5 brands at once? My brand skill just lets me do 1 at a time and with the high mana cost it doesnt seem like enough
You Use a Mana flask.

You can also put Out your archmage Support and Cast your stormbrands and when you have reached max Brands you Put the gem Back Info the Body armour
If you watch his youtube videos, hes casting 4-5 brands simultaneously in a circle around him
Ohhh. Ok. Its the brand recall
So I played this build like 1 week and i start to get bored because its not challenging at all.every thing is joke with this build, i mean fully juiced T16 maps feels like T1 maps without alc tho

here is my gears iam playing lil bit different version of this build 16M Dps atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info