[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

"
Baaks wrote:
You need prism shield and a 40+ex jewel to reach that amount of es.

you'll be absolutly fine without.

Y but the question was :
where does this reserved life come from?

That stupidly expensive whatchers eye pushes ES way more ... ok well i know.

Not sure if without this will be a huge improvement to my current MoM version - Sirius 5 i tried once, will not do again with this one.

Got 25Ex available, thinking about going either ES here ( maybe assassin? ) or go a completely different way, back to my champion and buying saviour + this other sword to push on with that build.

This one has really nice clearspeed, but its prone to one-shots if you have not the best reflexes ( as its the case for me ).
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Baaks wrote:

Y but the question was :

Not sure if without this will be a huge improvement to my current MoM version - Sirius 5 i tried once, will not do again with this one.

Got 25Ex available, thinking about going either ES here ( maybe assassin? ) or go a completely different way, back to my champion and buying saviour + this other sword to push on with that build.

This one has really nice clearspeed, but its prone to one-shots if you have not the best reflexes ( as its the case for me ).

The watcher Eye alone gives like 2300 ES in my case haha. So yea, without that, I think Trickster hybrid might be better for budget.

You reserve life with prism guarian shield. It has blood magic affix on it.

Acutally, when you get the hang of Stormbrand, you tend to not die much, as you cast storm brand and it sticks to the boss and you just run around avoid stuffs. Much easier to do than other builds that have to both damage and avoid things.
"
jackietran24 wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
"
Baaks wrote:

Y but the question was :

The watcher Eye alone gives like 2300 ES in my case haha. So yea, without that, I think Trickster hybrid might be better for budget.

You reserve life with prism guarian shield. It has blood magic affix on it.

Acutally, when you get the hang of Stormbrand, you tend to not die much, as you cast storm brand and it sticks to the boss and you just run around avoid stuffs. Much easier to do than other builds that have to both damage and avoid things.

Ah its the blood magic :D

Thanks, now i get it ;)

Okay, maybe my main problem is to have brand recall on my left mouse ... 3k life, 3k es, 7,2 K mana Hybrid / MoM, still often problems.

So its likely the playstyle - for me its from now reached 94 impossible to progress much more than to 25% and beeing pushed back to zero exp due to beeing killed - not possible imo to reach 95 ( for me ).

But, well, keeping grinding for some reason nevertheless, will not be able to kill siríus and stuff, but thats not new to me.
Last edited by bex_HB on Apr 17, 2020, 5:51:58 AM
I am switching to this build. And so far here is my cost calculator for this build to work - Total: 22-23 exalt. This is the decent version, min version could be something 10ex

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UW4FdFjdMWNQ5ALsIB_gWSduYzGeqmLdMqNn8X22VDg/edit?usp=sharing

I am looking for a good trade link for Ring + Belt + Boot + Weapon, Will add it later. I am welcome anybody to modify this cost table to make it perfect. Thanks
Last edited by netsstea on Apr 17, 2020, 2:44:09 AM
Hi everybody!
Thinking about trying this build. Could you please explain final recommendations on curse on hit setup, seems the one OP suggests not working.
And what's the use of Vaal Grace and Righteous Fire in this build?

Also, what's our typical rotation on this build? Sorry for a lot of questions, but there's a lot of controversies in this thread :D
Hey, can u check my pob and see what I need to improve my damage, only at 6.5m while your pob has 15m, heres my pob https://pastebin.com/rdue2fig, thanks !!
Also, in vs. Hiero comparison, author says we can take "additional storm brand" node (Explosive runes as I recall) and Overcharge for Power charges gain, but neither LL, neither regular version in POB not includes this nodes. Should we take em or nah?
Hello,

im pretty happy with my Char but im figuring theres still alot to change even though i personally dont know exactly what i should change.

I have around ~10 EX to use for it, i can farm more if there is a better but more expensive build.

my weapons are probably not that good but i looked for the stats mentioned in the thread

Right now im dieing 1shot from bombs from delirium for example so i often die so it feels like my hp/es is kinda low

my POB : https://pastebin.com/aZnJ9x5p

i changed the abyssal jewel in belt for one with life,mana and % chance to gain phasing cause i have enough resists now.

Any help is welcome,preferably with a rough estimate of the price so i can see if it would be worth for a pleb like me ;D

Thanks ;)
Last edited by daarzyyyy on Apr 18, 2020, 8:12:02 AM
When going the Assassins way ... which - in order of importance - are the major items to get?

Ivory tower ( + found the 6l prophecy ) i already got.

Is the watchers eye ( which are the stats to get here at best? ) first to go?
Or other "more expensive" items to get first?

So far 33 Ex collected, working on more. Thx :D
"
netsstea wrote:
I am switching to this build. And so far here is my cost calculator for this build to work - Total: 22-23 exalt. This is the decent version, min version could be something 10ex

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UW4FdFjdMWNQ5ALsIB_gWSduYzGeqmLdMqNn8X22VDg/edit?usp=sharing

I am looking for a good trade link for Ring + Belt + Boot + Weapon, Will add it later. I am welcome anybody to modify this cost table to make it perfect. Thanks

Hi, is it possible to create these trade links for Poe.trade? the pathofexile.com/trade usually does not load these days.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info