[3.10] Memoria's Storm Brand Archmage Trickster [All content, Low Life version included]

Oh I didn't know that. We will still use it however because 30% is better than 10% (and we mainly want the added mana and high evasion rating)[/quote]

Think you are miss reading this chest.

It gives you an additional 10% of damage taken from mana.

And gives you the keystone mind over matter.

Having it on the tree does nothing.
"
ExilezQ wrote:
Oh I didn't know that. We will still use it however because 30% is better than 10% (and we mainly want the added mana and high evasion rating)

Think you are miss reading this chest.

It gives you an additional 10% of damage taken from mana.

And gives you the keystone mind over matter.

Having it on the tree does nothing.[/quote]

I'm a bit slow at times.. Thank you for clarifying it to me, I will update PoB.
Added a leveling section to the build as well as leveling trees in the POB. It will require some regret orbs later on to polish the tree.
Ty for guide. I have 89lvl shadow, and dont have templar. I hate leveling but you save me
Just saw the pob, man 10m dps is incredible, how much would you think is the cost for the endgame? That cluster jewel setup sure is sweet
can't open Pob give me an error :(((

EDIT: now is work but is the tree change with MOM (I guess u have to take it if u dont use cloak right?)
Last edited by paccianivive on Mar 24, 2020, 10:07:13 AM
Lightning spire trap is available at lvl 28
how much mana should storm brand cost relative to my mana? my mana is at 5632 with clarity on, and storm brand cost 3337 mana, but issue is going from pack to pack when recall isnt and i cast a brand ill die because i dont have fast enough regen or enough mana, any tips? loving the st so far tho
porcupines also a real bitch
How would you go about crafting that chest, alt spam or chaos spam maybe? I'm low on currency so it'd be great if I can make a budget version of the chest relatively easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info