[3.10] Unkn0wN's Archmage OOS Hybrid MOM Trickster- 11kEHP 15mil+ Shaper DPS League Starter

"
nickkarma wrote:
Was having issues with damage while leveling 2nd char with twink gear. Remembered the vortex guide I used from last league had you use OOS to level and had a good guide. Looked back there and made some changes and it smoothed things out drastically. I don't think the Clear Mind jewel is worth dropping the heralds. Anyways this guide here is great for OOS leveling, just that it's for a witch but that mostly means the gems are easier for us to get like onslaught.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2638949

Just level storm brand, does the same thing really :P
Here's the PoB on my attempt:

https://pastebin.com/wHg5mYea

Working pretty well now with lifeleech :)
Testing Natural Affinity with Grasping Vines + flame dash! 20% more damage and higher shocks :)
hey guys, can you take a look at my character? My damage feels low. It feels great for mapping but I'm struggling with single target. I have around 12 EX left for upgrades. Thnx
Hey,

Any suggestions on upgrades/changes on my char?

Question: As it is intended to use Shroud of the Lightless (which has lvl 20 elemental penetration) and we should still use an additional lighting penetration ...

Is that doubled than? Or wouldn't be elemental focus better than?
"
AndiBOYS wrote:
Hey,

Any suggestions on upgrades/changes on my char?

If you're going to ask for help, don't be lazy...link your gear, your tree, heck SOMETHING.
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Question: As it is intended to use Shroud of the Lightless (which has lvl 20 elemental penetration) and we should still use an additional lighting penetration ...

Is that doubled than? Or wouldn't be elemental focus better than?

link to reddit

reddit thread about it, but in short yes elemental focus would give us a bit more damage basically only on endgame bosses however you lose out on shock, which if anyone has noticed I put that we shock stuff but I'm too lazy to calculate shock effect so I've left it at a flat 5%, which is the lowest value you can have.

@anyone who wants help with min maxing their damage or finding the next upgrade I don't mind helping but please link to a PoB of your character and say what content you're struggling to deal damage to. Ex: My damage feels lackluster against t16 fully delirious monster is a lot more helpful than I feel like I'm lacking damage.
Last edited by unkn0wn71 on Mar 29, 2020, 9:22:15 PM
I'm kind of new to Path of Building so I'm not sure how to incorporate Conductivity into total DPS, but why isn't that included in this build? Is there already too much lightning penetration, not much DPS, or ?
I'm kind of new to Path of Building so I'm not sure how to incorporate Conductivity into total DPS, but why isn't that included in this build? Is there already too much lightning penetration, not much DPS, or ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info