[3.10] Unkn0wN's Archmage OOS Hybrid MOM Trickster- 11kEHP 15mil+ Shaper DPS League Starter

My damage seems low, any suggestions? I think i have decent gear and my char's level is 92, maybe I'm doing something wrong or at least have a possibility to increase my damage with some investment
Any suggestions to make this build more tankier for hardcore? I was planning to use Cerberus Limb and Magna Eclipsis 1h shield for more ES but any other suggestions. Thanks!
"
interesting build, what pantheons do u recommend?

Thanks! I use Soul of Lunaris major and Soul of Shakari 90% of the time fully upgraded the benefits of those are really nice for us. I swap to Soul of Ryslatha for bosses that are not the hunter conqueror.

"
My damage seems low, any suggestions? I think i have decent gear and my char's level is 92, maybe I'm doing something wrong or at least have a possibility to increase my damage with some investment

I looked a bit through the character on your profile and the biggest damage stuff you're currently missing is mostly on your wand/shield and I noticed your gems aren't 20 yet or quality in the main link. Most important ones being archmage 20 and chain 20, if you want to invest getting level 21 of both of these significantly increases damagae as well, 20% qual on archmage increases the mana multipier by 10% which is significant and 23% qual puts it at 11%. Also applying quality to your faster casting gem connected to tempest shield since the build scales so hard off casting that rapidly. Lab enchant is a decent damage increase too.

Also small side note, I don't think the culling strike you have linked with flame dash works? I believe it only works with moves that hit so I'd recommend Frostblink instead, which also offers great synergy with the gloves since it puts chilling ground out.

"
Any suggestions to make this build more tankier for hardcore? I was planning to use Cerberus Limb and Magna Eclipsis 1h shield for more ES but any other suggestions. Thanks!
A very large portion of the tankiness comes from Arcane Cloak so make sure you get as large of a mana pool as possible when you start using it and make sure you pick up vaal grace/vaal discipline as soon as possible to suppliment your survivability. For other tankiness scaling just try to compare baselines with ED/Contagion trickster builds out there.

SS out there friend

Last edited by unkn0wn71 on Mar 21, 2020, 4:27:26 PM
How would I go about refunding my passive points at around level 60? Even including the quests that grant respec points, I feel like I still have to use A LOT of regret orbs.
"
R4yy wrote:
How would I go about refunding my passive points at around level 60? Even including the quests that grant respec points, I feel like I still have to use A LOT of regret orbs.

You don't have to do it right at level 60 because a large portion of the respec is to go towards the cluster jewel socket near CI and cursed concoction notable cluster, which won't do you much good till you have a curse on hit ring. Just focus on filling out the other portions of the skill tree until you find a enough orbs of regret to respec, because to some degree you will lose a bit of damage if you respec right away at 60 as the leveling tree is aimed towards picking up more useful damage nodes for leveling that become less efficient as you get more gear and levels.
THis is going to be my second build, so I already have currency ready to back myself up with the necessary items. Looking at the passive skill tree, it appears that I would have to respect all the nodes in order to transition to the cluster jewels and the sorts. If I respec now, then I would save myself some currency. I was just wondering if there was a shortcut in respecing so I could save myself some regret orbs (since you said earlier that respec points from quests + a few regret orbs were enough)
"
R4yy wrote:
THis is going to be my second build, so I already have currency ready to back myself up with the necessary items. Looking at the passive skill tree, it appears that I would have to respect all the nodes in order to transition to the cluster jewels and the sorts. If I respec now, then I would save myself some currency. I was just wondering if there was a shortcut in respecing so I could save myself some regret orbs (since you said earlier that respec points from quests + a few regret orbs were enough)

Apologies honestly I tend to not pay too close attention for how many respec points a build costs unless it's for a very large respec like for a transition to CI. I didn't mean to mislead you nor is there really a shortcut.
It's fine, had to ultimately use up all my orb of regrets. Hopefully your build will be worth it
Since multiple people asked about it I put a note about transition cost and if you follow the instructions you shouldn't need any regrets.

I hope that helps future people.
Thank you for the very detailed answer, I'm using flame dash because it's instant, while frostblink is not, it has a very noticeable delay, idk if it's a bug, but it makes frostblink very uncomfortable for me to use.
Flame dash is instant and also have initial hit, so culling strike works, tested it.
What stats should I priorities on wand and shield?
I did test hypothermia instead of chain for bosses, but I don't think it gave me much damage due to the low mana multiplier of hypothermia (120%) and also I didn't find this gem swap option in your guide, so I doubt it's usefulness, but not sure.
I think I will also use vaal RF and haste to boost my damage on bosses.
Last edited by Salvi123 on Mar 22, 2020, 6:46:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info