[3.10] Unkn0wN's Archmage OOS Hybrid MOM Trickster- 11kEHP 15mil+ Shaper DPS League Starter

Have you done a t16 100% delirious map before?
"
minhthang wrote:
Is it possible to place above 3 Fevered Mind, Inpulsa + Storm's Gift?

Storm's gift is not that great for us since you would lose out on a ton of damage against rares/bosses that you get from rigor mortis and a bit of survivability from them too since they sap enemies.

Running the numbers on Inpulsas looks like it's a pretty solid choice if you desire the corpse destruction. The damage is a bit less than Shroud of the Lightless even maximum lightning damage on it with Awakened Controlled Destruction lvl 5 support added as the 5 link and even lower with Hypothermia. Life is very close in numbers between the two and you lose about 500 max mana assuming you have an abyss jewel with life+mana socketed in it. You do however lose out on about 500 evasion which translates into a loss of 4% evade chance, as well as a difference of 750 ES switching between the two. Also you'd have to 6 link it instead of 5 link it.

"
Have you done a t16 100% delirious map before?

Yep I did a shaper guardian map yesterday w/ 100% delirious.
I'll try to upload a video later of me doing one.

Edit: video uploaded if you want to check it out
Last edited by unkn0wn71 on Mar 25, 2020, 5:16:17 AM
Stole your build for my Soul Eater version :)

https://pastebin.com/LKb7diUD

23,40 second soul eater
More mana regen because of the flask giving about 2000 / second
Minigame: Don't get full mana while clearing packs ( might drop the 2% mana on kill as this just kills too fast ) xD

Most importantly, no spamming Tempest Shield... Hate that about this build lol, 2% on kill with the flask is more than enough to clear fast if you kill about 10 mobs and spread out the orbs you should be fine, on bosses you spam it ofcourse :D

What u think?!
Last edited by Yagamai on Mar 25, 2020, 11:27:05 AM
I die literally constantly to with this build... how do you even survive?? Check my gear and see if I need to do something with it. I don't know what is going on.

3.8k hp
2.2k es
5.4k mana
Last edited by Vakarlan on Mar 25, 2020, 4:54:09 PM
"
Yagamai wrote:

23,40 second soul eater
Minigame: Don't get full mana while clearing packs ( might drop the 2% mana on kill as this just kills too fast ) xD

Most importantly, no spamming Tempest Shield... Hate that about this build lol, 2% on kill with the flask is more than enough to clear fast if you kill about 10 mobs and spread out the orbs you should be fine, on bosses you spam it ofcourse :D

What u think?!

Looks pretty cool, made me look at the tree again and maybe find more optimization. I personally don't enjoy using soul eater similar to how you dislike having to hit Tempest Shield xD

A couple notes about your variation, you'd need to find a point to drop for a 30 dex node and sacrifice 1 stat somewhere for at least 10 dex probably unless you want to use lower level gems.

"
Vakarlan wrote:
I die literally constantly to with this build... how do you even survive?? Check my gear and see if I need to do something with it. I don't know what is going on.

3.8k hp
2.2k es
5.4k mana and dies instantly in t14s plus maps....

Life rolls look like they could be higher on a couple pieces of gear but the bigger thing it looks like you're missing is vaal grace and vaal discipline. I also prefer using arcane cloak on CWDT since it's a bigger shield than steelskin it takes a little getting used to though. Unless you're in a curse map I would use a flask that prevents/clears burning. My flask setup is Dousing on my health flask, Staunching on my bleed flask, heat on my diamond, adrenaline on onslaught, and then I rotate between warding basalt, grounding amethyst, and wise oak.

If your energy shield drops below half or 30% you should use vaal discipline unless you're killing constantly to refill it. Vaal grace adds a ton of damage mitigation as well. Mostly just making sure you use arcane cloak when engaging dangerous situations will make the biggest difference. I find the build does enough damage that as long as I cycle through the mitigation especially when delirium is happening I don't really die much.

If your energy shield is out you will probably die shortly after that if you don't kite.
Last edited by unkn0wn71 on Mar 25, 2020, 4:54:27 PM
"
unkn0wn71 wrote:
"
Yagamai wrote:

23,40 second soul eater

What u think?!

Looks pretty cool, made me look at the tree again and maybe find more optimization. I personally don't enjoy using soul eater similar to how you dislike having to hit Tempest Shield xD

A couple notes about your variation, you'd need to find a point to drop for a 30 dex node and sacrifice 1 stat somewhere for at least 10 dex probably unless you want to use lower level gems.

"
Vakarlan wrote:

3.8k hp
2.2k es
5.4k mana and dies instantly in t14s plus maps....

Life rolls look like they could be higher on a couple pieces of gear but the bigger thing it looks like you're missing is vaal grace and vaal discipline. I also prefer using arcane cloak on CWDT since it's a bigger shield than steelskin it takes a little getting used to though. Unless you're in a curse map I would use a flask that prevents/clears burning. My flask setup is Dousing on my health flask, Staunching on my bleed flask, heat on my diamond, adrenaline on onslaught, and then I rotate between warding basalt, grounding amethyst, and wise oak.

If your energy shield drops below half or 30% you should use vaal discipline unless you're killing constantly to refill it. Vaal grace adds a ton of damage mitigation as well. Mostly just making sure you use arcane cloak when engaging dangerous situations will make the biggest difference. I find the build does enough damage that as long as I cycle through the mitigation especially when delirium is happening I don't really die much.

Cheers, yeah I am planning to swap around with some stuff especially vaal discp, however the damage is fucking insane, I killed guardians under 4 to 5 seconds even with really insane mods like reduced crit damage taken and increased HP.
Got some new cluster jewels with +5 dex on the small nodes :)

Also on arcane cloak on cwdt: It sucks when you suddenly lost 60% mana when ur skill costs 60% mana xD 60% + 60% = 120% = dead

Also try to use onslaught on kill on an abyss jewel and trade the onslaught flask for Cinderswallow Urn for more life / es / mana on kill.

Really squishy build though, can't do simulacrum tier 16+ which is just sad...

Also you can get a small cluster jewel with 5% Mana -> ES what you think about that?

I dropped soul eater because damage is already insane and doesnt need more damage xD

Currently working on making the build more tanky:
* Dropped two large cluster jewels
* Added Cold Conduction on a medium cluster jewel
* Using small cluster jewels with Holistic Health
* More life nodes
* Dropped one Fevered Mind so I can both cast cwdt Arcane Cloak + Orb of Storms at once
* Took Acrobatics and added Soul Ripper for almost permanent Vaal Grace with 74% Dodge

https://pastebin.com/Z4XH6RZ2
Last edited by Yagamai on Mar 25, 2020, 8:15:55 PM
"
Yagamai wrote:

Also on arcane cloak on cwdt: It sucks when you suddenly lost 60% mana when ur skill costs 60% mana xD 60% + 60% = 120% = dead

Also try to use onslaught on kill on an abyss jewel and trade the onslaught flask for Cinderswallow Urn for more life / es / mana on kill.

Also you can get a small cluster jewel with 5% Mana -> ES what you think about that?

I dropped soul eater because damage is already insane and doesnt need more damage xD

* More life nodes
* Took Acrobatics and added Soul Ripper for almost permanent Vaal Grace with 74% Dodge

Arcane Cloak uses 67% of current mana not max mana so if you cast orb of storms first there is no problem btw though the shield is less than it would be otherwise.

Nice tinkering, I'm working on getting cluster jewel with dex today and min maxing a bit more
"
unkn0wn71 wrote:
"
Yagamai wrote:

* More life nodes

Arcane Cloak uses 67% of current mana not max mana so if you cast orb of storms first there is no problem btw though the shield is less than it would be otherwise.

Nice tinkering, I'm working on getting cluster jewel with dex today and min maxing a bit more

Yes but you don't get to say if ur mana is full or not when you get hit haha I died 20+ times because of cwdt Arcane Cloak xD
Hey

How are you applying chill for the gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info