3.10.0d Patch Notes

Dank
Thanks
Path of Exile is life, just ask my Ex-Wife
So I wanted to just comment on the League Mechanic .... my first build was a complete failure with this league. I quickly learned that with Delirium that you have to invest into a good amount of defensive measures.

So I re-rolled with that in mind, the Delirium mechanic is much more enjoyable when doing this, however I am pretty sure my build won't have enough DPS to enjoy end game because of this, still mapping and getting up to level and gear.

My issue now is, being I am not getting constantly one shotted now and able to progress more into the Delirum, is that the mechanic is not even remotely rewarding enough ... the only times it felt rewarding was when finding another mechanic such as a breach or Abysus while in the Delirium.

I guess everyone is here for different reasons, for me I am here for the loot and that what drives me to keep playing after 6 years or so ... looking at you Mirror of Kalandra.

Oh and I didn't even realize that the notables were brokered with Fortify, guess I will see a nice little boost to DPS when it is fixed that I wasn't expecting :)
I was disconnected 11 times while reading Bex's OP.
Last edited by Nihilan on Mar 18, 2020, 7:48:40 PM
After the patch, Facebreaker + shieldcharge does not work. why?
are u no trolling no more, chriss wiped that silly smile of your face it seems.... u were the one speaking about "unethical skills" and u release this trash league?
why were most builds neutered, nerfed into teh ground?
Not laughing now, are we? After every reddit post bashes your smile in....huh?
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
make it so you don't get goddamn repeats of conqs EVER. I don't want Drox in a zone when I am looking for Hunter, 7 Stones, Zero hunter, I farm a zone that only has hunter left 10 maps later I get goddamn Drox. I am tired of running maps and not being able to progress because if RNG.
FIX BRASIL SERVER U MONKEYS
i think ggg should just let Ben go, with that smirk smile of his, nerfing all the builds, takling out all the fun, buffing the mobs and bosses to no end to slow the progress, even if the league lasts for just 3 months
this is now just too much fail, and btw... fix ur game bro

EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
Not happy with the mob nerf, was enjoying the difficulty.
"
Improved the visibility of Shavronne's Books when under the effects of Delirium.

Shouldn't this happen for all mobs? lol
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info