~ If it moves, kill it ~
FIX YOUR SERVERS
woooo
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
"
Jerle wrote:
This league feels less buggy but just simply unfun.

Basically this.

Yes, I understand that the idea was to mimic the success of Breach and to an extend, the soul of Breach can be found in this league. However, it's trying to be way too much at the same time. It's too ambitious, too big, too much.

Really, when it comes to league mechanics, less is more. The reason leagues like Breach were so well received was because they were simple to engage and simple to understand. They aren't trying to tell a deep story or have a thousand different buffs, debuffs, mechanics, monsters and other aspects going on at the same time.

There is enough going on in POE nowadays, in just the base game, to keep even the oldest veterans from getting bored, so really, take it easy on the depth of league mechanics, because I fear we may be drowning ourselves in it.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I know this is probably getting old, and the south american player base it's probably very small compared with other regions, but I feel like I have to ask this, because I really really like this game. Are we ever going to get a clear answer on the state of the Brazil (Sao Paulo) gateway? Normally I play with 40-60 ping from Argentina, now it's 100-150 on a good day, with a lot of lag spikes. It's unplayable and it always has been, at least at the begining of the league. And I don't want to play in the Texas or Washington gateways because even if those gateways are somewhat consistent, it's 160 ping, and that's just anoying as hell. Not being able to play at the begining of the league it's just frustraiting, and I feel like I'm missing a lot. Can someone say something somewhat definitive about this? Or at least something close to that. Thanks
Last edited by manu3918 on Mar 18, 2020, 7:35:13 PM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.

:O Wait... this is a joke... right? What exactly was the bug? lol... Any non-thrusting 1H sword, and dual-wield was broken? Or was it more subtle a bug than that?

(Also... I've been in-and-out of PoE of late, but I remembering hearing something about a baby??? Would love to know!)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Thank you GGG for putting out this patch even with all that's going down right now. Remember and take care of yourselves too!
I am going seriously insane.

ASSAILUM SOUND BUG FIX WHEN?!?!?

Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.

still not work ,after patch ....
GUILD ZA BALKANSKE IGRAČE : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1227661
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Discord"Voice ( dođite na mikrofon - Link za automatski invite ) : https://discord.gg/Q54KWUH
So performance is still sh*t?

And the league design is still go as fast as you can, cover as much ground as you can, and then go back and pick up the loot?

And the color scheme is still dark grey, darker grey, and black?

Oh, and I forgot to suck up: Nice! Awesome! GG GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info