3.10.0d Patch Notes

No repair to pets. Points back.
to late already loggout, worst league mechanics yet...

Hard to see how they can get any better from here after last 2 leagues
latency!!! respond poe !!
"
Gruentod wrote:
"
rmsison1 wrote:
If I hear another streamer say this game is too easy...

I'm gonna get out of quarantine and I'm gonna sneeze on your face.

I'd Patreon to see that.

This game is balanced around tytykiller, MBX and Mathil :D
"
BeastBoxing wrote:
it´s by far the worst loot experience i ever made in this game. going to 90 in red maps with gear worth 30c. no chance to upgrade anything. yesterday not a single chaos orb drop for 7 hours for instance, absolutely impossible. all income is eaten by alching maps and reroll a modifier here and there thanks to the chaos recipe. can´t afford gemcutters for my gems, can´t afford chisels or sextants while taking all risks. this is very discouraging.

This^

"Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding."

"Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the "x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify" stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn't working."

Guys this is not serious , i was feeling like my the same build deal less damage then before , but.... I Invest in this game enough money to atleast wait from u, that all u wrote should work. Now where is garant that all other passives works properly???

And how u could broke the basic mechanic that should be incapsulated? I just cant get it.
Last edited by nrd93 on Mar 19, 2020, 7:18:48 PM
I am not having fun this league.

I am not even sure what to do. PoE stuck with me and Standard is not tempting. I really hoped for fun and breach like fun league. Instead, I got broken dual wielding, insane performance drop, insanely strong monsters and oneshot nonsense from barely visible enemies and their skills, locked leech/regen before this patch. Loot is shit.
I eat cats for breakfast.
Last edited by InvictaVultis on Mar 19, 2020, 10:00:09 PM
You need to reverse all the ES nerfs. Game at this point is unplayable I die 3-5 times on T3 map and that is after the fog is gone.
"

Fixed a bug where dual-wielding non-thrusting one-handed swords didn't count as dual-wielding.
Fixed a bug causing Vaal Side Areas to drop fewer maps than intended.
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 where the "x% increased Attack Damage while you have Fortify" stat found on the Unstoppable Hero ascendancy passive and Rampart passive wasn't working.
Fixed a bug introduced in 3.10.0 causing the Harness the Void ascendancy passive to stop working.
Fixed a client crash that could occur when using Stormbind supported by Spell Totem Support.

Maybe you need test writer? I like it, PM
Last edited by Bukowina on Mar 21, 2020, 5:03:39 PM
Client crashes every 30 minutes or so.
Using Bane and Porfane Bloom causing some enemies to explode.

Please try to fix this with prio. It is really a pain to pay it right now.

Tanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info