3.10.0d Patch Notes

Do like the whole cluster mechanic but it sucks the large medium small clusters appear only after act 5
ignore
Last edited by InsiderTradingX on Mar 18, 2020, 9:09:55 PM
Legion also bugged. It drops 90% of fps so guys take care on using Delirium with Legion
It's funny.. i read a lot of good improvements
But then i start the game run a few maps and notice:
NOTHING changed
You still can't see sh*t in the mist
Every 2nd delirium pack is still oneshotting you
There are still (almost) no Splinter drops
and the delirium loot itself is still not worth running (imo)

so far worst league in a long while
Doesnt change the fact you did the same mistakes again and again. And that the league is already 7 days in and the time for big currency is already gone. So basicly you have a disadvantage for the whole league already which at this point means that you can also already quit it as a whole... which I will be doing.

You guys doing your stuff shows a pattern and mathil already said it in his video to the delirium manifesto: basicly you said you did it on purpos (again) and dont think that you will change the methods for the current leagues coming.

First you fuck things up and than twitch it very fast in the points where you intentionally made it worse so you can pretend to listen to us.
looks promising. so far i can do high yellow deliriums fine. i'll see what happens in red maps. i have only two so far.
"
DemonBlyat wrote:
It's funny.. i read a lot of good improvements
But then i start the game run a few maps and notice:
NOTHING changed
You still can't see sh*t in the mist
Every 2nd delirium pack is still oneshotting you
There are still (almost) no Splinter drops
and the delirium loot itself is still not worth running (imo)

so far worst league in a long while

???? Patch isn't out dude.
Are we going to get some free MTX for testing your product for the last 6 years? Even Wolcen is better than this league. Enjoy your dead league.
Thanks!
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
This is a post

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info