3.10.0d Patch Notes

Indeed.. before Delirium maked really hard kick in the a** :)
"
Nubatron wrote:
I'm personally enjoying the difficulty, but I get it.

There is literally no difficulty in dying to something that is way off your screen or to on-death mechanics you can barely make out in greyscale simulator. Giving people heart attacks does not make a game challenging.
SERVER SAO PAULO Problems!!!!!!!
Nerf everything, how fucking boring
GGG seriously doesn't get it. The issue with the league isn't the damage itself. It's the visibility and backtracking issues.

People complain about the damage when they're forced to pick up items during Delirium because you'd have to backtrack the entire map to pick them up since you have to be fast. While you're picking up the loot, there's shit tons of explosions going off on top of you and you can barely see them until it's too late.

Just make the Delirium permanent and people have more than enough time to dodge those explosions, pick up the loot and move on.
Any ETA on sao pablo servers fixes or improvements? maybe more slots?
what about performance fixes? crashes, massive lags, game freezes?

unplayable!
There's a ton of good will towards you, GGG. Especially after Exilecon.

It would be a shame if you burn through it all in one xpac.
"
"
Nubatron wrote:
I'm personally enjoying the difficulty, but I get it.

There is literally no difficulty in dying to something that is way off your screen or to on-death mechanics you can barely make out in greyscale simulator. Giving people heart attacks does not make a game challenging.

I agree, especially on-death mechanics. I don't understand them and I hate them.
So damage reduced across the board, (damage balance) check

More monsters to kill deeper in the mist and more splinters (a bit more rewarding still needs some tweaks but it's being worked on) so... half check

No word on looting so (Looting QOL ) Nothing

4.7/10 for patch from me. It's a start So thanks for that. Those damage nerfs are pretty significant so (to me) those numbers feel bottomed out. In other words I don't believe it needs any farther adjusting

If the current projection of features to come is accurate, then the league's mechanic will feel about 6/10 for me. Which is FAR better than I felt about Betrayal and Synthesis so I can accept that.

Also thanks for being open and honest about your thought processes while fixing the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info