Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

3.10.0d Patch Notes

what about performance issues?

this is ridiculous..
Just get rid of those on-death-effects and I'm happy, now every time you backtrack you seriously risk your life (xp), awful design imo...

I'm perfectly fine with harder monster with more damage and hp, but when those on-death-effects one-shot you with 7k ehp in tier 8 maps it takes away all the joy. I've died like 30 times and ALL have been from ground effects or lag. This problem didn't exist last league where I had 36 challenges (first time ever btw).

Right now Delirium is not even worth doing and that's something really wrong. Loot is so bad it's never giving me anything of worth. Risk xp for nothing? No thanks!

Probably just gonna sit this league out, not a good timing though with the Corona keeping me at home.
SWOG
Last edited by jeipei89 on Mar 18, 2020, 6:04:50 PM
Super vague and does not instill much confidence. You guys really haven't learned anything.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Just gotta get rid of the lag and stutter now.
When the fuck are you fixing perfomance? I could give less than half a fuck about changes to shitty league mechanic while i get to 5 fps from 300 in fucking act 1 while attacking 3 zombies.
Fix your shit this is so infuriating maybe transfer more devs to keep up with leagues instead of outsourcing them to chinese studious?
Why the fuck Al Hezmir is still ingame in its broken state from last league?
Nice!
"
Herugurth2790 wrote:
Thanks GGG, the continious improvement of the game is amazing.

Now it´s high time to update trading from 2000s to 2020.

+1
Why im getting loged oof this site all day long
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
pog
Thank god, maybe all the streamers will have less 1 shot rips during delirium events now lol. I myself and other high level builds I know with really high defenses were getting 1 shot every time during delirium events so we just decided to skip the league mechanic all together for now until the damage gets scaled down a little, so I'm glad it's being worked on at least
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info