[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

where did u find that bow in the pob?

Awesome build :D now i need to change boots and flask then go for helmet ? or awakner gems?
My friend is trying your build and he said it is amazing. I gotta try it out now! Really thorough and complete guide by the way, very well done. I'll let you know how it goes once I got it up and running. Yeet yeet.
Really wondering is there any jewel cluster jewel that wud benefit the build and if so where shud we grab the sockket :o
Hello !
I played the Ziz Ed starter but I got some currency to spend and I really want to try a LL version but idk where to start tbh.
I got like 8Ex to spend; maybe more, what would be your advice on the 1st change and the 1st item i need to buy/craft.

Thanks a lot!
See you on your stream ! :)
thank you for a good guide, one question!
is there any reason why blood magic support gem remains level 16?

Finally crafted my bow, thank's for the tips! Didn't have enough currency for the damage over time multiplier but I think I will get some in these new cluster jewels, loving this build so far! xD
Last edited by VoiD_HighLord on Mar 22, 2020, 2:18:42 AM
"
ezkie wrote:
where did u find that bow in the pob?
I'm not sure what you mean? Can you be more specific? I'm sorry
"
IchigoPL wrote:
Awesome build :D now i need to change boots and flask then go for helmet ? or awakner gems?
Hi! Thank you!
Definitely Boots! Awakener Gems are nice and definitely worth it, but you only have 38 Energy Shield on Boots.
"
image23 wrote:
Really wondering is there any jewel cluster jewel that wud benefit the build and if so where shud we grab the sockket :o
There may be, I haven't tested it too much. But from what I could tell it wasn't worth the amount of skill points required.
"
Strups wrote:
Hello !
I played the Ziz Ed starter but I got some currency to spend and I really want to try a LL version but idk where to start tbh.
I got like 8Ex to spend; maybe more, what would be your advice on the 1st change and the 1st item i need to buy/craft.

Thanks a lot!
See you on your stream ! :)
Hi! You would need a Shavronne's Wrappings to start a Low-life build.
You would also need a 6-Link weapon (Preferably a 6-link Short Bow.. I would buy one for 30 chaos and spam Alteration Orbs until you hit +1 level of Socketed gems and some decent Energy Shield gear, and get someone to enchant +36-40% Chaos Damage Over Time Muliplier for 4 CHaos.
A Presence of Chayula for the Chaos resistance (Not required but it makes you a bit tanky)
Thank you! My Schedule has been all sorts of messed up so hopefully you catch me!
"
Calstane wrote:
thank you for a good guide, one question!
is there any reason why blood magic support gem remains level 16?
The only reason it remains level 16 is my Strength is too low. I only have 99 and leveling it to 17 requires 102 strength.

"
VoiD_HighLord wrote:

Finally crafted my bow, thank's for the tips! Didn't have enough currency for the damage over time multiplier but I think I will get some in these new cluster jewels, loving this build so far! xD
Hi! Thank you!
That's a very nice looking bow! I'm debating on spending 4 Ex on mine or buying an End-End game bow right now.
I changed boots for this
and bought ED 21/20 and it was huge buff(150k more) :P
thinking about using this build for sirus boss killing and solo play because im playing with an aura bot most of the time, how good is it at killing sirus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info