[3.11] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

Hi, i am using your build and i see u changed passive tree alot, i made 80lv with your old passive tree and now i am confused alot, does it still full es ? i am trying to realocate now but idk why hp notes could u explain ? sry for my bad english
So far im loving the build, invested some currency into it too :)
Just killed Sirus at awakener level 5, not the best but i was only level 79 and it was still really smooth.
Thanks for the reply! I'll try to switch to pure ES too.
Also, regarding "look at how much prefixes item have" I can give you a tip. In pathofexile.trade(off site) you could add filter like '# Empty Suffix Modifiers' and it will show how much empty suffixes item have, also if you disable it but not remove it would display if an item has free suffixes or prefixes or not like this. And we can sort by this filter too.

I found it quite useful and hope this will be as useful for somebody here too.
"
bahuras wrote:
Hi, i am using your build and i see u changed passive tree alot, i made 80lv with your old passive tree and now i am confused alot, does it still full es ? i am trying to realocate now but idk why hp notes could u explain ? sry for my bad english
Hi I hope I helped you earlier. Feel free to let me know if you need more assistance!

"
wikro wrote:
So far im loving the build, invested some currency into it too :)
Just killed Sirus at awakener level 5, not the best but i was only level 79 and it was still really smooth.
Dang I haven't even gotten to Sirus myself yet! You beat me to him! I'm glad you are liking it! Thank you!

"
helalien wrote:
Thanks for the reply! I'll try to switch to pure ES too.
Also, regarding "look at how much prefixes item have" I can give you a tip. In pathofexile.trade(off site) you could add filter like '# Empty Suffix Modifiers' and it will show how much empty suffixes item have, also if you disable it but not remove it would display if an item has free suffixes or prefixes or not like this. And we can sort by this filter too.

I found it quite useful and hope this will be as useful for somebody here too.
Thank you for the information! I'm sure someone will look and it will help them out
What you wrote about killing legions in high tier maps, i can tell you it works.. Killed all the mobs in 1 ED/Contagion in a tier 15 map.. but im not even close to the damage that i can see on the PoB link you have :p
Hi, great guide. I've been stuck in limbo going through different ED guides but ended up going through with yours at level 75. However I find myself dieing too often. Are we supposed to be this weak or am I playing/setting this up badly?



(Kafegus character) - Currenctly using budget build PoB as I'm broke.

Note: My passives look exactly the same as the leveling 85 level budget tree, minus some rare jewels. I can't activate flesh and stone & discipline at the same time either. If I do activate one my health goes so low I get one shotted. My energy shield is 956.
Last edited by Kafes on Mar 18, 2020, 6:17:44 PM
"
wikro wrote:
What you wrote about killing legions in high tier maps, i can tell you it works.. Killed all the mobs in 1 ED/Contagion in a tier 15 map.. but im not even close to the damage that i can see on the PoB link you have :p
:D I am really glad to hear it! Thank you!

"
Kafes wrote:
Hi, great guide. I've been stuck in limbo going through different ED guides but ended up going through with yours at level 75. However I find myself dieing too often. Are we supposed to be this weak or am I playing/setting this up badly?

(Kafegus character) - Currenctly using budget build PoB as I'm broke.

Note: My passives look exactly the same as the leveling 85 level budget tree, minus some rare jewels. I can't activate flesh and stone & discipline at the same time either. If I do activate one my health goes so low I get one shotted. My energy shield is 956.
Hello and Thank you!
From what it looks like.. you are using Blood Magic with those linked auras currently? Remove those.
You only should be using Blood Magic with auras very late when you pickup a Shavronne's Wrappings and a 6 link two-handed weapon.

The only auras you should be using are Malevolence - Zealotry- Discipline.
Flesh and Stone is only for when you go Low Life. It's used for the blind and to keep us at low life.

From your talent tree.. I've noticed you have "Arcane Swiftness" - refund this talent as it doesn't do too much for us.
Also remove "Hex Master." That talent is only used while leveling with Bane.
With these removed you can finish the "Sovereignty" node and start working on "Spiritual Aid"
Also make sure you type /passives.. I do not believe you have finished all of your passive quests

I believe you need more energy shield.. But you should be fine after those as long as you are not reserving health which seems to be the main issue. Please let me know again if you are still having an issue after this.
Last edited by Havoc209 on Mar 18, 2020, 9:21:02 PM
Do you think you could share how your current skill tree looks like with CI? ty
"
Jedibiscuit wrote:
Do you think you could share how your current skill tree looks like with CI? ty
Hi.

Of course! https://pastebin.com/HPsKRxqk
This is my current setup.

So I am currently LOVING CI with this mechanic and it's great because it's a super cheap option for us early on.
One main reason I have not updated about going CI, is because I have not made it to red maps yet. Also I haven't been able to go low life with a Presence of Chayula. I think I am saving up for that along with a 6L bow. It will take a lot of money but I want to try it to see how it is VS CI.
"
Hello and Thank you!
From what it looks like.. you are using Blood Magic with those linked auras currently? Remove those.
You only should be using Blood Magic with auras very late when you pickup a Shavronne's Wrappings and a 6 link two-handed weapon.

The only auras you should be using are Malevolence - Zealotry- Discipline.
Flesh and Stone is only for when you go Low Life. It's used for the blind and to keep us at low life.

From your talent tree.. I've noticed you have "Arcane Swiftness" - refund this talent as it doesn't do too much for us.
Also remove "Hex Master." That talent is only used while leveling with Bane.
With these removed you can finish the "Sovereignty" node and start working on "Spiritual Aid"
Also make sure you type /passives.. I do not believe you have finished all of your passive quests

I believe you need more energy shield.. But you should be fine after those as long as you are not reserving health which seems to be the main issue. Please let me know again if you are still having an issue after this.



Hey, thanks for the reply. I guess I had some weird skill points left over. I have fixed my passives. Also I've done /passives and I'm sure I got all of them. I've also stopped using blood magic. The only problem is I can use zealotry and malevolence but don't have enough mana for discipline. I'll try to fix that. Aside from that it seems to have gotten better. Obviously I still get one-shotted by delirium things and some weird attacks. My resistances are capped too. I'll try to up my energy shield and slowly upgrade my gear but I should be ok for now. So thanks a lot! :)
Last edited by Kafes on Mar 19, 2020, 11:38:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info