[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
Leveration wrote:
Yeah, when I get back on today i'll try switch to those gems. Is there a way to farm chaos orbs earlier on so i can try get better gear? What times do you stream, I'll make sure to join and try get some advice from you! Thanks.
I usually farm the Blood Aqueducts until I'm about level 70ish.
I heard The Harbour Bridge is decent right now if you cannot do maps or you are too low for maps. Other than that I would just run low tier maps until you got the currency you need to buy new gear.
My schedule has been all sorts of weird lately!
"
Raizdoe wrote:
Hey,
Just finished 10 acts... trying to start my way to maps, is this what I'm suppose to look like lol ?

Can't affort bow + quiver so far so i'm using the 4 Link : contagion + area + faster casting + intensify
And I see from your post the 4 link : blood magic + flesh and stone + clarity + disciple. But this takes my whole life ! (
How does that setup work ?
What I'm I missing here ? :doubt:
Thx for your help !
Edit : Damn it's not easy to play it... I feel like I need 10 hands, 5 brains to cast it properly... ED feels so slow to cast :(
Hi.
You should not be using ANYTHING with Blood Magic health reservation. This is specifically for low life builds.
It's really not that hard to play, you should not be having a difficult time. The only thing hard to get used to is having to cast Contagion and then Essence Drain instantly after.
"
R4pidFury wrote:
I don't understand the way you incorporate Blood Magic reservation into an MoM build. How do you survive?
Hi! The Blood Magic setup ois -NOT- for Mind over Matter. The Blood Magic setup is for the Low-Life build.
Which section do you think I should edit that in the guide? Maybe in the Act 10 Section?
I've been having a lot of confusion about that and I need to clear it up.
"
IchigoPL wrote:
Yes i have aspect of spider on Helmet and do you think that i can switch into MF for Burial chambers farm ?
Yeah I think it would be possible to do that. The damage would be a little bit lower but if you are target farming Burial Chambers.. might as well!
"
ChemD wrote:
Appreciate the guide, thanks for that!
However have you thought about incorporating cluster jewels in the build ?
I think this could be usefull to make the build a little bit more tonky.
What do you think ?
I do think they can be used, however I'm not sure which talents I would remove. I haven't tested it out yet.
"
seesee215 wrote:
Why do you need Clarity support? Is the mana leech not enough?
It just feels much better and we don't really need the health in my opinion when we are low-life.
"
Strups wrote:
Thanks dude!
I updated a bit my stuff but my tree is totaly messed up! If you got a bit a of time can you check out if you see some major stuff that i can optimise ?
That would be awesome!
You need to fix your talent tree up a bit.
Grab Multiple Totems.
You need Faster Casting in your Contagion setup instead of Flame Dash.
I wouldn't use a 6 link Vaal Blight. I would use a 2 link and use a 5-link Contagion with Arcane Surge for maximum DPS.
You don't need Spreading Rot jewel anymore either, Wither replaces this.
Make sure you are in Sand Stance with Flesh and Stone
Last edited by Havoc209 on Mar 24, 2020, 3:59:35 AM
Yea i will do Burials :P
Hi, in the budget version, do you use Discipline as an aura too or only vaal discipline?
"
Jekersep wrote:
Hi, in the budget version, do you use Discipline as an aura too or only vaal discipline?
Hi!
I use both Vaal Discipline as the Vaal skill as well as Discipline as the aura.
Hi,

Do u think this build can do 20/20 simulacrum waves?

I´m afraid expending too much ex and didn´t be able to do that because ed itens r too expensive in this league.

thanks for the guide!!!
"
710_LiMao0 wrote:
Hi,

I´m afraid expending too much ex and didn´t be able to do that because ed itens r too expensive in this league.

thanks for the guide!!!

I did it about 3-4 times and it was easy but not quite(I can make video for you :P)

I have 5EX to spend but idk for what? maybe better helm but it cost about 10-20ex or buy awakened Controlled Destruction?
Hi, I'm playing in Delirium league and I did your build. I have very similar items to yours and I also followed your "expensive level 100" path of building tree. I didn't give points to CI or Mind over Matter or Eldritch Battery. You can check my character on forum as well. My question is: why too many auras? how should i use them please explain. I'm also dying while doing maps. I have around 5.4k ES and only 80HP after using some auras with blood magic support. What do you suggest? how should i play this build? Thanks.
"
710_LiMao0 wrote:
Hi,
thanks for the guide!!!
Hello!
Yes most definitely 20/20 Simulacrum is possible.
In fact I did this as CI, however I really wish I was low life because I kept getting stunned and without Presence of Chayula, it was just annoying.
"
IchigoPL wrote:
"
710_LiMao0 wrote:
Hi,
thanks for the guide!!!

I did it about 3-4 times and it was easy but not quite(I can make video for you :P)
I have 5EX to spend but idk for what? maybe better helm but it cost about 10-20ex or buy awakened Controlled Destruction?
Helm is a lot of damage with the -chaos resistance, I would recommend crafting one. Look for iLvl 85 Hubris Circlets that are hunter influenced and fossil spam on those bad boys.
"
therules576 wrote:
Hi, I'm playing in Delirium league and I did your build. I have very similar items to yours and I also followed your "expensive level 100" path of building tree. I didn't give points to CI or Mind over Matter or Eldritch Battery. You can check my character on forum as well. My question is: why too many auras? how should i use them please explain. I'm also dying while doing maps. I have around 5.4k ES and only 80HP after using some auras with blood magic support. What do you suggest? how should i play this build? Thanks.
Hi, it sounds like you need to get more Energy Shield.
How is your Chaos Resistance looking?
I just checked your profile and it looks like you need new flasks very badly.
We don't need health flasks as we are an energy shield build. Grab a Sulphur flask with curse immunity and grab a Quartz Flask with Freeze immunity. Also you need a Witchfire Brew flask VERY badly!
You need to complete the Cruel - Merciless - Uber labs (This will provide a TON to your character.. literally a TON)
We use so many auras because they provide a lot of benefits, and we also get a lot of aura nodes

Hey there, been following your build since act 1 and now that I just passed act 10, I'm having lots of survival issues. Case in Point I keep getting one-shotted at the last Izaro fight in Trial. Did some tier 1 maps and died a few times each.

lvl 74: hp is sitting around 1.8k with 2.9k shields (with gems 3.4k)

Secondly, I cannot use Zealotry after using Clarity, Malevolence, Discipline as I have no more Mana Reserves to spare.

Anything I'm doing wrong? Skill tree is faithful to the build.

Edit: I have max elemental resistances, including chaos. Tbh, I could be sucking hard at hitting the spells right too as I miss Essence Drains here and there while trying to dodge and hit.
Last edited by qinen on Mar 25, 2020, 3:47:06 PM

Hello! So far I am at 6,210 level 84 ES but my life is 22/1075 and I am unable to cast flesh and stone? Do I need to look for life on my gear? Obviously I have more nodes to get as I level up more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info