[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

Hi Havoc,

Really enjoying this build so far and i'm currently in the CI phase.
Just a quick question; do we switch out Escape Artist for Swift Killer as soon as we respec LL?

All the best
Hello, do I need Zealot's Oath passive on low life?
And what jewels I need for LL?
"
TraneMAK wrote:
That one definitely yes, essence drain heals for a lot and you want that heal to go into energy shield if you play either CI or low life.
Hello!
Enjoying the build so far thanks!! But I have a question, when is it the right time to switch to low life? I have a lot of the expensive gear and getting the chaluyah ammy soon, but i'm only level 80, do I wait to 90? idk.
Im currently playing the leveling setup in passive tree
can help me plz? i want play with Spellslinger
"
Hi Havoc,

Really enjoying this build so far and i'm currently in the CI phase.
Just a quick question; do we switch out Escape Artist for Swift Killer as soon as we respec LL?

All the best
Hi! Thank you for the kind words!

I only switch out Escape Artist for Swift Killer as soon as getting a Presence of Chayula, otherwise we can be stunned, which is very bad because being stunned is based on your health pool.
"
TraneMAK wrote:
And what jewels I need for LL?
Hi!

As Viktranka said, yes it is definitely needed for low life!

The jewels I would go for are low life, and EVEN CI: I would prioritize Chaos Damage Over Time Multiplier, and Maximum Energy Shield %, and the last stat if you could would be to look for Minions Damage Increased by %, but this one will usually be very expensive.
"
Polm wrote:
Hello!
Enjoying the build so far thanks!! But I have a question, when is it the right time to switch to low life? I have a lot of the expensive gear and getting the chaluyah ammy soon, but i'm only level 80, do I wait to 90? idk.
Im currently playing the leveling setup in passive tree
Hello!

The best time to switch to low life would be as soon as you can get a Shavronne's Wrapping's and a Presence of Chayula, I would also suggest trying to cap your Chaos Resistance out as well as this is going to make you feel very "squishy."
"
trewealer wrote:
can help me plz? i want play with Spellslinger
Hello!

Yes, how can I be of help?

Did you check the "Act 1-10 Leveling Section," and then under that the section "HARVEST TESTING - SPELLSLINGER"
What is the skitterbots gem used for?
Hi Havoc i have a question because no one can has able to answer me, running uber labs i enchanted my devouring diadem with 24% contagion increased area of effect, i haven't able to price check anywhere,in standard they are 12-15 ex but with 12-16% of increased area, I didin't find a single one with 24%, if you can tell me some aproximatly price i will be glad!
Best regards!

"
pokwang700 wrote:
Shocks mobs for ~15% damage increase if I remember correctly.
"
pokwang700 wrote:
Hi!

I only use Skitterbots when fighting the big end game bosses like Sirus / Uber Elder / Shaper etc.

It gives us 15% MORE damage, which is a TON!
"
d2xt2r wrote:
Hi Havoc i have a question because no one can has able to answer me, running uber labs i enchanted my devouring diadem with 24% contagion increased area of effect, i haven't able to price check anywhere,in standard they are 12-15 ex but with 12-16% of increased area, I didin't find a single one with 24%, if you can tell me some aproximatly price i will be glad!
Best regards!

Hi!

It honestly depends... what item level / base is the helm?

If it was on a Hubris Circlet, it is worth a lot, if the item level is high, it is worth a LOT More.

If it's not that base, or high item level, as long as it has decent energy shield, it is still really good. I prefer having the Contagion Area of Effect over Essence Drain damage, because the ED damage is not a whole lot, it's a little bit, but only 40% increased damage, which is not a whole lot.

I cannot really tell you a specific price without knowing the base and the item level, sorry! If you respond I can maybe find a price for you, also this is on Harvest, not standard, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info