[3.15] Essence Drain 6.6 Mil DoT DPS | Very Beginner Friendly

"
TranS4MerS wrote:
can you share a new one pob code?
Hi. Here is the new updated leveling Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/TtXcgNAM

Just spent a bit working on it from my experience leveling up in Harvest.

I also have updated the ENTIRE Guide from my experience leveling from Act 1 - Act 10, level 1 - level 65!
Last edited by Havoc209 on Jun 20, 2020, 3:36:52 AM
Thanks for a well written build. Old ladies like when they don't have to think to much for them selves ;-)
This is the first time I don*t have minions with me and it seems to work well for me. So thanks !!!
"
Manannan13 wrote:
Thanks for a well written build. Old ladies like when they don't have to think to much for them selves ;-)
This is the first time I don*t have minions with me and it seems to work well for me. So thanks !!!
No Problem, thank you!
I am glad you like it!

I just wanted to let you, and everyone know that I have updated the guide. I have added my thoughts on ED Spellslinger, in Act 1-10 Leveling section after act 10 if anyone wanted to take a look.

I completely updated most of the guide: the leveling part, new links for path of building fork and a lot of minor re-takes.

I will update the CI part of the guide tomorrow, but for now I posted my current CI pastebin under the Spellslinger setup, if anyone is interested
hi what gems should i use if im using wands?
EDIT:
OK I see the part under leveling and tried to use that setup but I cant run 3 spellslingers cuz it uses to much mana. am i missing something? Like im done the story, trying to transition into the actual character and I can't find an answer. Theres so many damn different versions of the build you've posted all over. This is beyond frustrating. I figured it'd be like the title said.. "beginner friendly" and I'm not even a beginner. But bruuuuhhh trying to gear using this guide is a nightmare
Last edited by raymanzz on Jun 21, 2020, 8:59:37 AM
"
raymanzz wrote:
hi what gems should i use if im using wands?
EDIT:
OK I see the part under leveling and tried to use that setup but I cant run 3 spellslingers cuz it uses to much mana. am i missing something? Like im done the story, trying to transition into the actual character and I can't find an answer. Theres so many damn different versions of the build you've posted all over. This is beyond frustrating. I figured it'd be like the title said.. "beginner friendly" and I'm not even a beginner. But bruuuuhhh trying to gear using this guide is a nightmare
Hi, Yes, sorry for that.
I am trying to update the entire build to have it be up to date and I have not deleted the old pastebins as I am not sure if everyone will have the new Fork Path of Building.

Are you doing Spellslinger? I was testing Spellslinger a bit, and I am not sure on it, I only think it's good after act 10 - and transitioning into mid-game.

The problem with your mana is most likely you most likely don't have any "reduced mana reservation passive skills" - which is probably why you are unable to use all of the Spellslinger gems.
Hi Havoc, one question I have is, do you not find any of the cluster jewels efficient for the build? Just didn't see any of them included in any of your trees.
I am not sure where to go after following your harvest fork as it is only showing 14 points. Am I supposed to combine it with another pastebin you've posted previously?
"
eraic wrote:
Hi Havoc, one question I have is, do you not find any of the cluster jewels efficient for the build? Just didn't see any of them included in any of your trees.
Hi!

Last league I only thought Cluster Jewels were stronger early / mid game.. This league may be COMPLETELY Different with them nerfing the passive skill points.
I am excited to test this out!
"
notC4R1 wrote:
I am not sure where to go after following your harvest fork as it is only showing 14 points. Am I supposed to combine it with another pastebin you've posted previously?
Hello!

Have you clicked down here

and changed the skill points up based on your level?

Last edited by Havoc209 on Jun 22, 2020, 10:20:14 AM
hello, i just finished act 10 and starting to gear myself for maps, get all the gems and links and was wondering what auras i am supposed to run at this point. malevolence and zealotry, or continue with malevolence and discipline. Also it would be really nice to have some more info on how to make the build CI, when to go into CI and what gear to use. thanks
Thanks for the nice guide :)
Brought me smoothly and quickly through acts and also into maps. I sometimes was a little squishy, but that's what you get when you aim for DPS I guess.

I'd really be glad if you could write one or two sentences about CI. I switched from Bane/ED to Contagion/ED with CI now and kinda have problems sustaining mana. I also wasn't sure which auras to use as the blood magic does not work anymore.

Thanks again and keep the good work up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info