[3.16*] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

"
Mixuper wrote:
I have a question. Which gem setup is better to use, because they are different in guide and PoB.

Follow the gems setup in the guide. It is more up-to-date. :)
Hey there

thanks for the guide, I wanted to ask if you have any advice for playing this build in hardcore, any tip or things to switch to increase survivelity in place of some damage or so?

I am doing the story and so far I can see that having fire damage is a little bit annoying as i can't heal it this early, hopefully once i get the life leech it will get better, but still I wanted to ask for tips and advice regarding hardcore to make sure i can survive later on.
"
BlightBoy17 wrote:
Hey there

thanks for the guide, I wanted to ask if you have any advice for playing this build in hardcore, any tip or things to switch to increase survivelity in place of some damage or so?

I am doing the story and so far I can see that having fire damage is a little bit annoying as i can't heal it this early, hopefully once i get the life leech it will get better, but still I wanted to ask for tips and advice regarding hardcore to make sure i can survive later on.

When you are not in combat, hit X key 2 times to remove the degen.

For HC gameplay, I recommend picking up Phase Acrobat and Wind Dancer. Invest in armor + evasion (more important for Phase Acrobat) gears.

You can also go for the armor approach. Invest in armor gears and pick up Wind Dancer.

Regardless of which defense mechanism you picked, always prioritise life % nodes over damage nodes.

Go for Slayer + Raider for ascendancy so that the overleech will offset the degen.

Last edited by kira1414 on Nov 12, 2020, 9:04:59 PM
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
BlightBoy17 wrote:
Hey there

When you are not in combat, hit X key 2 times to remove the degen.

For HC gameplay, I recommend picking up Phase Acrobat and Wind Dancer. Invest in armor + evasion (more important for Phase Acrobat) gears.

You can also go for the armor approach. Invest in armor gears and pick up Wind Dancer.

Regardless of which defense mechanism you picked, always prioritise life % nodes over damage nodes.

Go for Slayer + Raider for ascendancy so that the overleech will offset the degen.

Thanks very much for the tips, they are so helpful and at least now i know how to prepare for after act 10.

Have a good day kind sir.
Hi, when using Starkonja's head, are there any gems alternatives? Because getting 3 red and 1 blue socket on dex item is pretty expensive.
Thank you.
"
Plokas20 wrote:
Hi, when using Starkonja's head, are there any gems alternatives? Because getting 3 red and 1 blue socket on dex item is pretty expensive.
Thank you.

Yep. You can use ilvl 85+ Warlord helm with -9 fire resist to nearby enemies. Of course you will want high life + good resistance on it too.
Hi!
I'd like to start a Ritual SSF char any advices? is it viable in ssf?
"
Jok3R_Man wrote:
Hi!
I'd like to start a Ritual SSF char any advices? is it viable in ssf?

Yep. This build was created with SSF in mind.
Best melee build i have ever played <3
RPGee auf Youtube. Deutsche PoE Beginner-Guides und mehr.
Hey, thank you for your answer. So i've been runnig Oni, lvl 88 now and i feel my dps is lacking so i looking to try your build but with only 1 Oni (couldnt bother to farm 2 at start). How should i play it? i'm thinking leaving frost blade. Any advices?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info