[3.16*] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

The updated pob is for 3.14? or is there a 3.16 one?
Last edited by technophobic on Oct 27, 2021, 3:49:59 AM
I'm more than a little curious how your PoB shows you helped Alira and also managed to get five passives for killing the bandits.
Last edited by Vandayr on Oct 28, 2021, 2:42:06 PM
"
Vandayr wrote:
I'm more than a little curious how your PoB shows you helped Alira and also managed to get five passives for killing the bandits.

You get an extra 5 mastery points as scion, from the ascendancy tree. Three as 'travel' nodes, then two from your chosen path. So 121 from regular progression, then 123 for your first three labs, then 126 after uber.
Last edited by the_fracture on Oct 30, 2021, 2:59:00 PM
Ahhh, thanks. I've never actually played a Scion past level 8.
Sooo question (im new player btw)

WHere exactly are you getting your mana leech?
How does extra chaos damage help the build? If we're running Avatar of Fire, wouldn't the extra chaos damage become a waste? Under recommended flasks, Atziri's Promise is one of them. Why use that over a regular Amethyst Flask?
Hi! i'm a casual poe player just love this build play style a lot but unfortunately i hit the wall and i don't know what/how to improve. I do little damage and hardstuck lvl 90 :D
With the new fortify mastery, I saw that you took rampart, but the mastery you took lowers max fortify stacks below 20, making rampart kinda useless. Wouldn't Steadfast be better if ur gonna grab the melee hits fortify mastery? Cus that's 40% increased attack damage ur missing out on.
I'm not a smart man...
I'm interested in trying this build out soon I think.

One question though, is there much of a purpose in having both frost blades AND cyclone available as AOE skills? Or is it just a personal choice? Is there a bigger benefit in using one over the other or should you have both?

Also another quick question. Should I be trying to farm the Oni Garoshi sword immediately to level with or just buy it later on?
Last edited by DarkAvenger211 on Jan 30, 2022, 10:56:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info