[3.16*] For Scion - Goddess Sword Spinning in Flurry (Cyclone + Blade Flurry + Frost Blades)

I'm at a loss here. I followed the guide rather closely but i feel somewhat weak once i started doing red maps- then i checked the pob pastebin and noticed the theoretical build has like 20x my dps for some reasons. could you give me some pointers as to how i can proceed?

dumb question time: Do you cast both skills (cyclone and Blade Furry/Frost Blades) separate, or does cyclone proc the other? Maybe I am missing something, but want to ask before I go crazy.
newb question, since i saw that on the recommended gears is the tombfist gauntlet, what gems should i use then? as its different on the gem setup. thanks!
i have questions about gems

1. CWDT gem mostly using lvl-2 in other builds and suggest in websides. What do you think about that lvl-1 or lvl-2 ?
if use CWDT lvl 2 (R lvl 40);can use Wave of Conviction lvl 8, Immortal Call lvl 4 and i keep my Berserk lvl 4.

2.Can u explane berserk logic (low lvl or max lvl, cuz max lvl berserk cant use with cwdt) like explane to rokie please :)

3. Do you have any alternation for leap slam? Is leap slam combined any skill or anything in build? am i free to chance with another movement skill?
I use flame dash with same gem combine. (infernal cry + vaal ancestral warchief + combustion support)
Is any useless or unnecessary gem in this combination?

Last edited by Turkmonk on May 5, 2021, 8:44:08 AM
"
Turkmonk wrote:

1. CWDT gem mostly using lvl-2 in other builds and suggest in websides. What do you think about that lvl-1 or lvl-2 ?
if use CWDT lvl 2 (R lvl 40);can use Wave of Conviction lvl 8, Immortal Call lvl 4 and i keep my Berserk lvl 4.

2.Can u explane berserk logic (low lvl or max lvl, cuz max lvl berserk cant use with cwdt) like explane to rokie please :)

3. Do you have any alternation for leap slam? Is leap slam combined any skill or anything in build? am i free to chance with another movement skill?
I use flame dash with same gem combine. (infernal cry + vaal ancestral warchief + combustion support)

i think beserk is meant to be triggered manually cuz you don't want beserk going off at like 5 rage every time. leap slam has the ability to cross some terrain, while flame dash iirc doesn't, but if it does then it's up to you i guess.
"
ElliotZ233 wrote:
I'm at a loss here. I followed the guide rather closely but i feel somewhat weak once i started doing red maps- then i checked the pob pastebin and noticed the theoretical build has like 20x my dps for some reasons. could you give me some pointers as to how i can proceed?

I see that you have changed to a different build so I am not able to tell what gears could be upgraded to improve your damage.

"
VRTGump wrote:
dumb question time: Do you cast both skills (cyclone and Blade Furry/Frost Blades) separate, or does cyclone proc the other? Maybe I am missing something, but want to ask before I go crazy.

You switch between the skills depending on the situation. Frost Blades is good for map clearing while Cyclone is great for repositioning. Blade Flurry is mainly for bossing.

"
one4u2nb wrote:
newb question, since i saw that on the recommended gears is the tombfist gauntlet, what gems should i use then? as its different on the gem setup. thanks!

Tombfist is not the BiS gloves anymore. I would use a rare Warlord gloves instead. Check out the recommended rares section.

"
Turkmonk wrote:

1. Level 1 or 2 don't really make much of a different. Lower level will ensure it proc more frequently.

2. Berserk is meant to be manually trigger during boss fight when you have > 30 stacks of rages. And you definitely want to get it to max level.

3. Yes. You can change to any movement skill of choice. :)
so am i need to unlink berserk from CWDT gem? cuz i cant cast it with 4 link armour.
Last edited by Turkmonk on May 9, 2021, 9:33:43 PM
Can you look at what im running, so far its a blast im not sure how the rage fits in, am i mising something?
Last edited by Saece on May 11, 2021, 4:58:37 PM
quick question, will this build and gears go until the end game? if not, what gears are you recommending? i am currently following this everything on this guide, yet somehow, i only got a small dps and a bit of survivability. thanks!
Hey I'm really enjoying this build (slayer/raider variant), but like a couple others have mentioned I'm beginning to struggle at high-yellow/red tier mapping. Particularly when it comes to bossing, beyond mobs, some magic mobs, and the ultimatum mechanic. My character feels really glassy, and doesn't have the punch needed to make up for how quickly I just die.

https://pastebin.com/FasKADzs for a link to my build in pob. I'd be very thankful if you'd help me/us figure out what's missing or at least what can be boosted to overcome the issues later-game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info