[3.10] Wallach's Hierophant Holy Flame Totems (Full Simulacrum Clear)

Hi, will that increased physical damage on my weapon work with avatar of fire? Thanks!
"
adresdes wrote:

Hi, will that increased physical damage on my weapon work with avatar of fire? Thanks!

Avatar of Fire converts 50% of phys to fire so technically you are getting 50% converted.

However, the increased physical damage mod is local to the wand meaning it will only be adding some phys to any attacks that the wand does; like barrage or Kinetic Blast.

It is not giving you any benefit to your Holy Flame Totems and as such isn't a desirable stat to have on a wand for HFT. If you could get a wand like you have now but with +1 to all Fire Spell Skills instead of the phys you would be looking pretty good!
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
"
adresdes wrote:

Avatar of Fire converts 50% of phys to fire so technically you are getting 50% converted.

However, the increased physical damage mod is local to the wand meaning it will only be adding some phys to any attacks that the wand does; like barrage or Kinetic Blast.

It is not giving you any benefit to your Holy Flame Totems and as such isn't a desirable stat to have on a wand for HFT. If you could get a wand like you have now but with +1 to all Fire Spell Skills instead of the phys you would be looking pretty good!

Thanks for the reply.
I got this physical mod by enchanting the wep with Exalted Orb. Was hoping increased fire damage or +1 all fire mod instead. Thanks!
Thanks for this guide. I quit PoE two years ago and now i'm sitting on a LVL 94 Hierophant in SSF Delirium (I started the league maybe 3 weeks ago).

Gear:

I'm also currently using 3 cluster jewels. One large one with 2 sockets, Prismatic Heart and Doryans Lessons. One Medium one with Jewel Socket, Purposeful Harbinger, Empowerd Envoy and one small cluster jewel wich gives me max life and chaos res and some stuff.

I did one Simularcum so far. Made it to Level 15 wich was kinda easy but after that i failed hard. Do you have any suggestions on what to improve next on my build and any tipps for my next simularcum run?

Edit: I got ~5.3k Life and 2.3k Mana (after herald of ash). Also i'm ele weak capped and have like ~20 chaos res. HO DPS is ~80k.

Thanks & Cheers,
Last edited by loardpcm on May 27, 2020, 7:28:03 AM
"
loardpcm wrote:
Do you have any suggestions on what to improve next on my build and any tipps for my next simularcum run?

farming shaper influenced maps for a shield to roll for +1 to max summoned totems should be high priority, no?
Last edited by CoolChandler on May 27, 2020, 12:38:47 PM
Hey @Loardpcm

As coolChandler mentions getting a +1 Totem Shaper shield is probably one of the biggest attainable things to aim for in SSF. You can then also try to get a body armour with flat added spell crit as that is also on a shaper base or alternatively you can also get the mod on a Hunter base.

If you don't mind farming a bit of Lab then you can try to get the boot enchant of 120% inc crit strike chance if you haven't crit recently or the 10% ele pen if you haven't killed recently. Since your totems do all the killing or critting this will always be up.

If you are happy to lose a bit of tankiness you can run a Vaal Righteous Fire in place of Vaal Grace or your "normal" molten shell. That gives you almost 30% MORE spell damage which can be useful to bursting down some of the tougher bosses. Ideally linked to inc duration as it's uptime isn't that long. Hence my suggestion of fitting it onto your glove setup although you would need to lower your CWDT setup to ensure it doesn't proc the "normal" version of RF.

Looking out for upgrades to your dagger / wand / sceptre that has similar stats but also +1 to all Fire skill gems would be pretty nice.

In trade league our biggest damage source outside the +1 Totem shield is really abusing the Calamitous Visions unique cluster jewel which gives Lone Messenger and then using two Circle of Anguish rings with increased HoA buff effect (and something else) to really give a good damage boost. Even in SSF if you do have a Calamitous visions then it would probably be worth using it.

It looks like you have routed through 2 points between MoM and Arcanist's Dominion on your tree when you could just take 1 int point close to Shaman's Dominion.

Otherwise everything seems pretty good and for SSF not bad at all!! Hope you are enjoying PoE again. The announcement for the next league is in a couple of days and this is a solid starter if you fancy trying it again. GL in the meantime though.
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on May 31, 2020, 2:09:41 AM
I managed to craft two shields with +1 totems (no luck with +1 totems and +1 fire gems). Which of the two you think it is better? One has aura reservation and the other +life.

Thanks!!
Last edited by Viduka on Jun 1, 2020, 7:17:22 PM
Hey Viduka

I'd go with the shield that has 100 life on it. That just seems like too much to give up for a bit more mana from reduced res on the other shield.

Saying that I think it shouldn't be too hard to buy better if there are still a reasonable amount of people playing Delirium. Ideally with something like 100 life, +1 totems and then one or two of:- 70%+ spell damage, 70% Fire Damage, 14%+ Cast speed, 90%+ Spell Crit, +1 to all fire skill gems, maybe even looking for something with more res and mana to make the rest of your gearing a bit easier.
Whats a good critical chance to aim for before crit damage becomes a better option?
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Hey @Loardpcm

As coolChandler mentions getting a +1 Totem Shaper shield is probably one of the biggest attainable things to aim for in SSF. You can then also try to get a body armour with flat added spell crit as that is also on a shaper base or alternatively you can also get the mod on a Hunter base.

If you don't mind farming a bit of Lab then you can try to get the boot enchant of 120% inc crit strike chance if you haven't crit recently or the 10% ele pen if you haven't killed recently. Since your totems do all the killing or critting this will always be up.

If you are happy to lose a bit of tankiness you can run a Vaal Righteous Fire in place of Vaal Grace or your "normal" molten shell. That gives you almost 30% MORE spell damage which can be useful to bursting down some of the tougher bosses. Ideally linked to inc duration as it's uptime isn't that long. Hence my suggestion of fitting it onto your glove setup although you would need to lower your CWDT setup to ensure it doesn't proc the "normal" version of RF.

Looking out for upgrades to your dagger / wand / sceptre that has similar stats but also +1 to all Fire skill gems would be pretty nice.

In trade league our biggest damage source outside the +1 Totem shield is really abusing the Calamitous Visions unique cluster jewel which gives Lone Messenger and then using two Circle of Anguish rings with increased HoA buff effect (and something else) to really give a good damage boost. Even in SSF if you do have a Calamitous visions then it would probably be worth using it.

It looks like you have routed through 2 points between MoM and Arcanist's Dominion on your tree when you could just take 1 int point close to Shaman's Dominion.

Otherwise everything seems pretty good and for SSF not bad at all!! Hope you are enjoying PoE again. The announcement for the next league is in a couple of days and this is a solid starter if you fancy trying it again. GL in the meantime though.

I still didn't have any luck getting a shaper shield. But upgraded other parts. Just reached 100k HO dps. To bad i didn't start the league earlier. Had a lot of fun the past weeks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info