[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

Must admit i am not convinced with this build ... sure damage is good but the playstyle is not my thing ... like throw mines and than push another button to activate the mines ...

I prefer direct damage or at least damage which needs only one button ... sure other buttons are situational useful, but not always ...

I think i would just need a macro which runs every second or something similar ^^
POB link ?

nvm found it, I am just blind xD
Last edited by sjoensen on Mar 16, 2020, 4:40:37 PM
What Pantheon would you recommend?
While I found playing this build enjoyable, calling it Starter Viable is probably not totally honest. Kaoms and even a 5 link Doomfletch are too expensive for a starter.

hey my first char on miner, can suggest me on order whats to upgrade next? lvl79 now with 3.6k hp. and tooltip avg dps 3500k. is it ok? am i doing something wrong here somewhere? i equipped 3 coated shrapnel
I feel like an MTX should be listed as required because man split arrow feels bland without one xD
I got the supporter pack because I intended on buying a stash bundle (yet again) and used the remaining points to get the red split arrow. It's a big QOL upgrade as you can actually tell your mines are still firing.
you definitely don't need kaom's +6l bow for start..
buy a 3g2b1r corrupted chest for <10c with resist and 100 life (half price of tabula with free good stats), and random doomfletch prism (if it is very early 1st day then buy prophecy), cost ~10c.
I had no issue starting with this build.
Damage and aoe is great, for the price.
It is bit squishy tho, vs current content that is absolutely brutal, so many on death effects. Feels like some tankier CI builds with block would do much better vs delirium at least.
"
Hexmage wrote:
What Pantheon would you recommend?

Yeah same question here.
I'm having a nice time with a random 6L chestpiece and a 4-link Doomfletch Prism, while farming currency and trying to chance a Kaom's Heart.
Might have to do some balancing of my resists when I swap the chest out, but build works perfectly fine.
As for Pantheon - Lunaris and Ryslatha work best for me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info