[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

got this new gem and look nice what do you think?
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
"
Lewdz wrote:
"
Mydgard6 wrote:
Question about the bow gems:

Guide is a little bit different than PoB ...

Like Guide say:

Split Arrow - Blastchain Mine - Minefield - Vicious Projectiles - Elemental Damage with Attacks - Trap and Mine Damage

While PoB says (from up to low but the mentioned items in gearing section also support the PoB colors):

Split Arrow - Vicious Projectiles - Blastchain - Elemental Damage - Minefield - Trap and Mine Damage

So which is the correct order? Just ask because i never played any mine characters nor even one shadow i think ;)

Gem order only matters when trigger skills are involved.

We can put Split Arrow in any order we like :)

Hmm but if i don't have enough linked slots available it is still important which one are more important than the others ... so my question still persists!

Trap and Mine Damage appears to be the least important of the gems.
Is there a particular reason to use Minefield support over Swift Assembly support?
"
MisterTails wrote:
Is there a particular reason to use Minefield support over Swift Assembly support?

Minefield feels better to play with, IMO. You can swap it out, but I hate having to throw multiple times to clear a pack. Minefield will cover 360° if you throw it in the center of a pack, a single mine will only cover 90° or so.

"
Yoyibelle wrote:
got this new gem and look nice what do you think?

Pretty nice, but unfortunately there's no room for the new jewels in the build. Coated Shrapnel is just way too good.

"
MisterTails wrote:

Trap and Mine Damage appears to be the least important of the gems.

Yep. Trap and Mine damage has the lowest damage multiplier of our 3 "pure damage" supports, and is the only one with a downside.

"
Sidu wrote:
Very bad league starter for me... after 13 hours I am in act 10. Died 117 times... Never had worse time starting the league

That's... A lot. The league mechanic is rippy, but you shouldn't be seeing 100+ deaths unless you're just ignoring resists and life the entire campaign.

The build is rough pre-doomfletch, but it keeps up once you get the bow and jewels, which are about an alch a piece right now.
Last edited by BlaydeX15 on Mar 15, 2020, 3:16:28 AM
Why are u write that belt Ryslatha's Coil (perfect rolled) is a 20% more damage than belt Nomad? In your PoB dps with Ryslatha's Coil = 206k, dps with Nomad = 228k.
Upd: Answer: After changing standart PoB to LocalIdentity's fork numbers changes: dps with Ryslatha's Coil = 186k, dps with Nomad = 181k. Ryslatha better, but difference is minimal.
Last edited by Vehs on Mar 15, 2020, 4:17:10 AM
Can mines cause corrupted blood stacks?
Would Deadeye fit with this build? Because all the projectiles passives.
"
Vehs wrote:
Why are u write that belt Ryslatha's Coil (perfect rolled) is a 20% more damage than belt Nomad? In your PoB dps with Ryslatha's Coil = 206k, dps with Nomad = 228k.
Upd: Answer: After changing standart PoB to LocalIdentity's fork numbers changes: dps with Ryslatha's Coil = 186k, dps with Nomad = 181k. Ryslatha better, but difference is minimal.

It's a relative difference, Nomad is 10% more DPS to the build, Ryslatha's Coil is 20% more. In my PoB, a Nomad takes me from 315k -> 348k, and a Ryslatha takes me from 315k to 387k. Not sure exactly how you would word that, but it's either 20% more damage for the build, twice as much damage as a Nomad, or 10% more than a Nomad. Numbers are weird. Make sure you're quality-ing the Ryslatha's coil for the best effect.

"
War_Penguin wrote:
Can mines cause corrupted blood stacks?

No, a mine will never you corrupted blood. Other sources can though, like Sirus' beam.

"
FedeS wrote:
Would Deadeye fit with this build? Because all the projectiles passives.

It can, but I prefer the saboteur bonuses to the Deadeye ones. Chain is unnecessary for clear, one extra projectile is almost nothing when we have 13+, etc.
Build is ok, dont even have doomfletch prism yet, in act 10 now. But there is one strange thing: when laying mines without Barrge i can almost instantly start moving once i throw Minefield, but when i have Barrage linked and throwing mines it takes like 2 second to throw those 5 mines and then start moving, is it supposed to be like that?
"
BlaydeX15 wrote:
It can, but I prefer the saboteur bonuses to the Deadeye ones. Chain is unnecessary for clear, one extra projectile is almost nothing when we have 13+, etc.

ok
Last edited by FedeS on Mar 15, 2020, 10:38:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info