[3.13] Doomfletch Split Arrow Mines - Starter Viable - End Game Capable - High Damage, Low Budget

"
kazakwwy wrote:
hello for first pretty nice build.
about changes u don't thought that +1 pierce on helmet is better that throwing speed?
another thing why not beast corr to+30quality bow?

sadly on high tier's survi is low without kaom(atm strugle to 6l second bow and waiting for leatheal on xbox market) to make change armor.

I suppose they would be around equal if we could get more mine throwing speed on the tree, but as is, Mine throwing speed is worth about 3 passive points, and pierce is worth about two, with Mine Throwing being rarer, and 1 pierce being plenty.

And I do end up doing 30% beastcraft, but only if my bows are well rolled. This league, they're a bit more expensive, so I'm not gonna upgrade these ones, will buy perfects and corrupt those.
Started this league with this build and it did not disappoint. It can run every map mod which is absolutely great for starter, just have to switch to a mana flask that doesn't stop at full mana for no regen maps + it has decently fast clear and damage.

Personally I had enough currency at around level 30 to get the bow and first jewel and since then I have had no problems at any point in mapping until sirius awakener 8 which I still haven't completed deathless. The closest has been 3 deaths.

This was my first mine build, at first it felt clunky but with enough mine throwing speed it basically became a normal build, except you play holding down detonate key most of the time, since the 5 mines are enough for most crap.

The problems I had with this build specifically was the need to switch weapons for barrage, which I just couldn't do because I felt I'd lose too much passive chaos from not leveling gems offhand, which is why I got myself a 6 link armor for the barrage setup which is useless most of the times... and misses quite often BUT it is so god damn satisfying to see the damage when it actually hits properly. The second thing was having to summon Ice golem, it just dies so often.

The last goals I have for this build:
1)Getting enlighten 4 so I can level up precision more.
2)Seeing how far down it can reliably go in Delve with the current gear(+enlighten 4) [Around depth 240 currently]

All in all the build is pretty badass, good job figuring it all out @BlaydeX15

Last edited by grindcube on Jul 4, 2020, 3:06:42 PM
How important is it to have a second doomfletch for barrage? I was thinking of leveling gems in that slot. Is it really that practical? Also, is taste of hate worth using since it gains 20% of phys as cold.
Last edited by ericchongws on Jul 4, 2020, 4:56:17 PM
Which Circle of Guilt should we get? Buff effect or increased physical damage?
inc phys one
I am not getting any mana or life on hit or regen after switching to mines and Doomfletch. Anyone else have issues?
"
BeerRocket wrote:
I am not getting any mana or life on hit or regen after switching to mines and Doomfletch. Anyone else have issues?

You don't hit, the mines do, so you don't gain any life or mana.

Technically, the stat still exists. The mines would be gaining the life or mana if that was possible.
Thanks for the reply. Noob question in hindsight. I see now in other posts that leech and on hit do not work for mines. Ascendency helps on regen and it looks like there is an expensive set of gloves with a mine leech effect. Do you manage HP with flasks, evasion, extreme kiting, etc? I am in Act 8 and generally wiping things quickly, until I hit a boss or pack that does a lot of burst DPS before I can hit a flask.
Well, overall the build feels fantastic, i managed to farm aprox 150 Exalteds with only 3Exalts of invest, so yea it is pretty insane, tho, i do not recommend it for sirius, honestly the fight feels so hard with the build, iwould recommend thi build just for insane faster speed, and oneshooting conquerors, but sirius, well nope.

im just gonna say THANK you BlaydeX15, for this build, this was my starter and it was a really good one.

Good luck out there Exiles!
Hello there, thank you for the wonderful guide.

I've been followed this guide since 3.10, but about 3.11 changes, you didn't take Winter Spirit the 20% convert physical to cold notable like you did in 3.10. Does this mean you did more physical damages and less cold damages and the cold damage taken from skittenbots-bonechills is less effective?

If you intend to deal less cold damages and more physical damage, does the convert cold to physical crafted modify from gloves as good compare to other (crafted) modify such as more damages while using flask, additional pierce, add physical damage to attack, projectiles damage(warlord influence)?
Last edited by hadiep1712 on Jul 7, 2020, 3:38:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info