Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

Aaaaaand Spellslinger's cooldown doesn't scale. Into the dumpster it goes...

EDIT: I didn't notice the 19%. So...The cooldown at level 20 is .405 seconds? Still pretty bad, unless I'm not reading this right.
This is a buff™
Last edited by AkuTenshiiZero on Mar 12, 2020, 9:10:04 AM
Does the damage value on blade blast its per blade or explosion? Cause on the demo vid i can spot few detonations from 1 cast?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Feeding frenzy support, useless gem ever !

Birth 3.8
injured at 3.9
death on 3.10

RIP

:D
"
Krouton04 wrote:

Birth 3.8
injured at 3.9
death on 3.10

RIP

Isn't this still true ?

"
While you have the Feeding Frenzy buff, all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, 15% increased attack speed and 15% increased cast speed

Still usefull in my book.
Very nice;
I am trying to figure out if Spellslinger triggers when any other (unattached gem) wand projectile takes place - or if I have to pair it with 2 skillgem spells to achieve it's effect.
Could anyone tell me the facts or their opinion?
Last edited by VhailorX on Mar 12, 2020, 9:55:15 AM
poo poo new gems tbh
just one question about feeding frenzy, if having feeding frenzy buff dosint do anything then whats the point of having the buff ?
"
csisyadam wrote:
Well, in this form, Spellslinger is kinda useless, imo. I mean how could you support a 4-5L spell with Spellslinger? The mana reservation skyrockets so fast with the 20% base.

It can be useful for eg. cursing that doesn't require additional supports. Also can be a nice addition to Poet's Pen, but that's "boring" (and can be expensive).

Yeah I was pretty jazzed about it but with the last minute change it seems little more than hammered dog shit.
Worst league
"
PuffTMG wrote:
"
Krouton04 wrote:

Birth 3.8
injured at 3.9
death on 3.10

RIP

Isn't this still true ?

"
While you have the Feeding Frenzy buff, all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, 15% increased attack speed and 15% increased cast speed

Still usefull in my book.

As a random secondary 4 link minion gem ok why not if you don't have a better option. maybe.

As 6 link it is totally death.

And i'm not talking about a build to farm white maps. Only tier 16 matters.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info