Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

I wish GGG had called Kinetic Bolt (BORING NAME BTW) Zig-Zag instead.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Why for Blade Blast do you only get the added 20% area of effect for blade vortex?
Last edited by Sunstreaker on Mar 12, 2020, 11:45:47 AM
"
VhailorX wrote:
Very nice;
I am trying to figure out if Spellslinger triggers when any other (unattached gem) wand projectile takes place - or if I have to pair it with 2 skillgem spells to achieve it's effect.
Could anyone tell me the facts or their opinion?

It triggers when you do any wand attack, so when ever you use any of the wand skill or even just do a default attack with a wand.
"An it harm none, do what you will"
i feel that raging spirit gem should get some love to as well as minion instabillity
Anyone knows the damage dealt by blade blast when detonating a blade generated by blade vortex or bladefall ? I suppose it is fire (detonate...), but not sure too. Please give info about this
Wow, looks like Animate Weapon just got relegated to the same junk pile it's been sitting in the past 3 years.

Max stack of 14... from 50.
Unless they buffed the skill so that each weapon does 3x its previous damage the skill is not going to be worth any more now than it was in the past.

And feeding frenzy just got dumped in the bin. 'Aggressive' should be a setting on your minion AI - and that's all the gem does.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Mar 12, 2020, 1:08:21 PM
wish you have lvl 1 gem info. dont know at which lvls we can use these gems.
whoever word those gems should be fired, along with the balance team
i don't see where you teleport to the initial rune after detonation on storm bind. did ggg decide to change it, or is it just implied now. this will determine league start for me. :) thanx in advance.
And the unrighteous will burn to ash!
they removed the teleport, was discused in last baeclast actualy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info