Path of Exile: Delirium Gem Information

Very Nice :3
It's on!
Awesome !
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Man,who writes the descriptions of these gems?

Idd >_<
"
AbyssOfManus wrote:
"
Badfox14 wrote:
O.K. - so we've had some clarification on Spellslinger (nerfed before birth from 15% mana reserved to 20% and support multipliers still DO apply). That's gonna be a BIG chunk of mana res just for 1 spell.
but, what about modifiers to mana reservation on gear or in passive tree? - do those reduce the mana reservation of spellslinger?
If not, I fear Spellslinger will be stillborn.
Can anyone answer that question?
thanks.

It says :"cannot be further modified." so probably reservation nodes from tree or reduction from gear wont apply, but even without auras you can get a lot of dmg (look on my post below yours, with experimental gear i have in that link you can go 270k dmg per ball full buffed + 48 balls before expiration / 12 balls per second with only precision). It requires a lot of thought and CD recovery on belt+boots sadly due to 0,5sec internal cooldown on spellslinger. Im also curious about what will have priority if I will use for example 2 spellslinger , one in 6l chest, 2nd in gloves/wand.

"
Soulfighter wrote:
Spoiler
"
Exile009 wrote:

Stormbind:-

Wow, stormbind seems even worse then I thought. I can't wait to try it and ditch it for ball lightning...

Seems like it should work out smooth enough for bossing with a totem setup. You'd summon multiple totems that would rapidly lay down a full grid of runes, and yourself only cast to blast them repeatedly (you won't even need a separate gem to cast Rune Blast). With full AoE overlap it'd do nutty damage.

And the totems would be heavily slowing the boss for you as well.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 12, 2020, 7:51:22 AM
Can't wait !
Anyone can clarify me the animate weapon phys bonuses? Is it just the lower one for the ethereal blades or is it both for those and the "on attack" is for weapons animated from the drops. Thank you :)
i'll be playing some type of CoC phys spell caster for sure
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
Can't wait

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info