3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
fefkus wrote:
Hi there, thank you for the build Torstein!
I wanted to try Oni Goroshi build and this one looked by far the best. I have farmed two Onis and loved levelling with those. It is great and extra lore information is always nice to read :)
I have finaly got to maps and I must say that damage is pretty OK (I am still in low tier maps), but the build starts to feel a bit squishy, I know that I do not have end-game gear yet, but I would like to ask what would you recommend to do next. Rage loss is pretty quick with Berserk so I am not using it very often (so I am starting to cast some doubt on the helmet enchant, wouldn’t there be something better?) Also, I am looking for reasonable spiked gloves with culling strike but those are insanely expensive right now (with life and AS). I want to focus on gem levels and flasks next, but I would really appreciate any pointers. Thanks a lot.
Here is my current gear:
Spoiler

Hi, ty for the feedback. :)

Gear is ok in general but everything could be little better.

-flasks will give big dps increase
-some chaos resistance
-frenzy crafts on rings for better bossing dps
-movement speed + onslaught chance craft on boots
-damage while leeching craft on gloves (culling is better ofc)
-change anointment
-levels, gem levels and quality
-more accuracy

BUILD IS UPDATED NOW FOR 3.11, NEW PASSIVE TREE
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 7, 2020, 8:49:23 AM
"
Gear is ok in general but everything could be little better.

-flasks will give big dps increase
-some chaos resistance
-frenzy crafts on rings for better bossing dps
-movement speed + onslaught chance craft on boots
-damage while leeching craft on gloves (culling is better ofc)
-change anointment
-levels, gem levels and quality
-more accuracy

Thanks a lot for your advice Torstein!
I have followed some of your suggestions (the rest will follow soon :)) and it feels much better now (gems, annointment, craft on gloves and boots). I must say that damage is really great, clearing speed is excellent. I need to unveil some more jewels to be able to craft min frenzy charges on rings (rings are ready) and I will try to get more chaos res, but it is sometimes difficult to manage resistances... I am very curious as to how the build will perform in red maps (only in yellow now) and with top bosses :)
Thank you very much once again, excellent build, it is a pity I could not play it with cluster jewels version with enough rage :)
Cheers
F
This build is very fun to play and yes it has a huge dps spike for ex cost of the build but it's super garbage when it comes to survivability, forget to level easy past 90 with this build if you play on t15/16 xd and prepare to be one shot easily and you always have pay attention to map mods, even with aztiry acuicity it's super glass cannon (i really cannot believe to enoy level and play with this build without regen lol).

I dont recomend this build to new/newbie players it'll be a real hell for you guys, i recomend this build to advanced player who seeks a real challenge (you have to kill before get killed)it requires a lot of micro and flask management on big bosses and you have to know all patterns and boss phase or you will be one shot even before start attacking since the real mitigation is barely 0 withouth the overleech on.

But aside for that is fucking fun to play you can literally annilihate mobs on mapping the aoe is insane and the two skill are very funny to play and oni do the rest.

I really appreciate the idea of this build and when you succed to kill sirius or uber you can feel real satisfaction of the challenge and the kill.
"
EpicStryker wrote:
This build is very fun to play and yes it has a huge dps spike for ex cost of the build but it's super garbage when it comes to survivability, forget to level easy past 90 with this build if you play on t15/16 xd and prepare to be one shot easily and you always have pay attention to map mods, even with aztiry acuicity it's super glass cannon (i really cannot believe to enoy level and play with this build without regen lol).

I dont recomend this build to new/newbie players it'll be a real hell for you guys, i recomend this build to advanced player who seeks a real challenge (you have to kill before get killed)it requires a lot of micro and flask management on big bosses and you have to know all patterns and boss phase or you will be one shot even before start attacking since the real mitigation is barely 0 withouth the overleech on.

But aside for that is fucking fun to play you can literally annilihate mobs on mapping the aoe is insane and the two skill are very funny to play and oni do the rest.

I really appreciate the idea of this build and when you succed to kill sirius or uber you can feel real satisfaction of the challenge and the kill.

I appreciate your feedback but i must say you are deviating from my guidelines. It's not the easiest build to play as you said, requires some getting used to but it was able to do Simulacrum 20/20 even without op cluster jewels from last league.

Some things to note:

-you have boots without life on them (try to get your life above 6600)
-missing diamond flask (your general flask setup is wrong)
-missing "of Warding" suffix on some of your flask. This is probably the reason why you are dying in high tier, since curses are present almost on every other map. Sometimes even multiple curses.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 12, 2020, 6:09:36 PM
Hi, ty for this build! The damage is rly good. Kill shaper and elder easy. Can't kill Uber-Elder and Sirus, but it's not build problem (It was just the first attempts, and I did not really understand what was happening). 6.4k life and 11M DPS look really good. I think I can do a little more DPS if I change the enchantment on the boots and get 21/20 BF.
The build is super nice so far :) I'm just wondering that why I can't hear Oni voice lines when killing enemies/rares? She does talk when reaching specific objective goals and level milestones :(
"
JoelQuan wrote:
The build is super nice so far :) I'm just wondering that why I can't hear Oni voice lines when killing enemies/rares? She does talk when reaching specific objective goals and level milestones :(

Maybe you disabled gameplay even voices in the sound settings.
"
legion4561 wrote:
Hi, ty for this build! The damage is rly good. Kill shaper and elder easy. Can't kill Uber-Elder and Sirus, but it's not build problem (It was just the first attempts, and I did not really understand what was happening). 6.4k life and 11M DPS look really good. I think I can do a little more DPS if I change the enchantment on the boots and get 21/20 BF.

Tnx for the feedback. You will succeed, just needs some practice in those fights.
Sirus can be stupid though.
The build is a real pain if you want to get above 93lvl. It's really easy to die while doing syndicate (when youre out of rage, and then intervention appears) - even on easy map mods, I dont even wanna try how it would be on full stacked maps with sextants, some delirium orbs etc. The build is a boss killer for sure, but without rage, you're nobody. I imagine it would be much more fun with the cluster version, this one unfortunately gets unplayable if you wanna do the really hard stuff.
Last edited by tyczek1221 on Jul 20, 2020, 2:48:23 PM
"
tyczek1221 wrote:
The build is a real pain if you want to get above 93lvl. It's really easy to die while doing syndicate (when youre out of rage, and then intervention appears) - even on easy map mods, I dont even wanna try how it would be on full stacked maps with sextants, some delirium orbs etc. The build is a boss killer for sure, but without rage, you're nobody. I imagine it would be much more fun with the cluster version, this one unfortunately gets unplayable if you wanna do the really hard stuff.

Hm... I rly had no issues with Syndicate, pretty much with any build.
It's capable to do hard stuff, Simulacrum included.

T16 100% Delirious are pain in the ass no doubt. They are possible but very hard for this build. It's not built for it.

T16 with sextants and pretty much all map mods except reflect and reduced life recovery rate are no prob.

Previous cluster setup with just 1 Mob Mentality and previous War Bringer asc notable was absolute blast.

I can stream it for you if you would like to see me play a little. You can choose the map mods :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 20, 2020, 4:48:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info