3.14 💀 Torstein's Death Angel - All content viable - insane! 2x Oni-Goroshi

"
exraven0829 wrote:

Anyone can help or run me thru on how Awakener's Orb works? Does it transfer only the conq mod? Will the receiver item retain its current mods after the transfer?

it transfers a conquerer mod (if you have only 1 on an item, that's the one transferred) to a receiver item. The receiver item will keep its own conquerer mod, adds the the one from the other item and rerolls the rest of the prefixes/suffixes. So you could end up with a badass item with 2 handpicked mods, it could be utter garbitch (with 2 good mods) or anything in between.
Hi! Why we need +2 socketed minion gems in helm?
First off thanks so much for the guild, this is my second season playing PoE and your Oni-Goroshi cyclone guild is awesome. I moved over to your Death Angel build to give it a try - so far I love it. I play on Xbox so it’s challenging but so fun when i play it correctly.

I have started working the cluster build and I totally messed something up and I can’t figure out what I changed. The only way I can build rage now is casting enduring cry. Any idea on how to fix this? I had to put some passives into resistance until I can get better gear & stats, I thought I might of switched out one I that messed it up but I don’t see it.

Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge!
PS 6 red socket Oni wasn’t fun.... but well worth it.
Never mind I replaced crave the slaughter with war bringer....
"
ALKIMICK wrote:
Hi! Why we need +2 socketed minion gems in helm?

You don't, it's there just on random.
"
Saric Killian wrote:
First off thanks so much for the guild, this is my second season playing PoE and your Oni-Goroshi cyclone guild is awesome. I moved over to your Death Angel build to give it a try - so far I love it. I play on Xbox so it’s challenging but so fun when i play it correctly.

I have started working the cluster build and I totally messed something up and I can’t figure out what I changed. The only way I can build rage now is casting enduring cry. Any idea on how to fix this? I had to put some passives into resistance until I can get better gear & stats, I thought I might of switched out one I that messed it up but I don’t see it.

Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge!
PS 6 red socket Oni wasn’t fun.... but well worth it.

Ty for the feedback. :)
I might imagine how it's challenging to play on controller, ouch.

Yeah, with cluster jewels you should only gain rage while casting Enduring Cry.

You should also take War Bringer.
is mob mentality a very rare roll on a medium cluster jewel? or does it need to be a certain ilvl? im always getting the same ones but not once i got mob mentality....

edit: lol nevermind, sorry. i just got it...dont know how to delete the post.

thank you
Last edited by darclon888 on May 14, 2020, 1:22:24 AM
100 lvl.. The sufering is over.. now fine tune char .. Tnx for the build once more...
Hello very good everyone, forgive me the language but I am using a translator ..

The first thing to congratulate the crack of torstein, second build of yours that I make this league (incinerate was the first) and I am delighted;)

I uploaded this build almost to the maximum and I made all the content, sirus 8 phaseed it in its first 2 phases, and uber elder easy too, it helps that I know its mechanics already to perfection .. xD

Just today I just became a heah hunter, and I feel that I have to change my tree to make it better carbure ... life is going down all the time and it is a bit overwhelming, maybe the problem is in the vaal pact, But I still haven't tried how to fix it.

I would be delighted if someone who goes with several cluster jewels would pass me the pastebin to know what jewels I have to buy / craft. I want to try that version that seems to give the maximum dps.

PS: I am new to the forum, I don't know how to get through here my team .. I will try to learn it soon. Greetings to all;)
"

I would be delighted if someone who goes with several cluster jewels would pass me the pastebin to know what jewels I have to buy / craft. I want to try that version that seems to give the maximum dps.

https://pastebin.com/hBs0vcpZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info