Content Update 3.10.0 -- Path of Exile: Delirium

"
Molochmane wrote:
rip baron, delve mods, temple mods.

Good summary.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
pyroclast rekt =/
wtf no ascendancy buffs
The Delve changes are not clear, even after reading several times. Can somebody explain in easier terms? eg, I'm at depth 150, monsters are level 83 .. what is changed?
another fossil nerf nice. Nerf of Exiles
So the avla rework did nothing, temples were a waste of time before and now after your 'work', they still suck and are a waste of time.

So many nerfs just for the sake of it as per usual, there is no reason, no system no justification, its like you have no plan and its like none of you actually play the game.

Theres nothing fun worth playing anymore unless you have busted leech items in standard. Imma skip this league. Glad i waited for the nerf notes before buying into any hype and wasting money buying an un-supporter pack!!!!!!!
wow. you guys really hate summoners this league.
Thanks for completely f*cking up delve. I'm sure I was the only one who liked it the most. But hey, it'll be so fun to just get stuck in the lowest levels you've reached, because reasons, and not getting anything out of fossils anymore because nobody is going to buy them.

"
Swazlee wrote:
The Delve changes are not clear, even after reading several times. Can somebody explain in easier terms? eg, I'm at depth 150, monsters are level 83 .. what is changed?

You are at Delve Depth 120. You now can only visit Delve Depth 100-120 and the rest is locked.
Last edited by Kasseopea on Mar 10, 2020, 9:48:53 PM
Poor Poor Hater just go play you Diablo 3 new season on friday then
Thank god you guys nerfed arctic breath. Really tired of that meta PepeLaugh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info