[3.10] Storm Brand mana based Hierophant on MoM

Hi,

Can you tell me what's the skill gem priority until I get 5-6 link?

Thanks
zzz
"
lazycalm2 wrote:
Hi,

Can you tell me what's the skill gem priority until I get 5-6 link?

Thanks

2L-storm brand with anything, or kind of any leveling combination-including not storm brand
3L-Storm brand-added lightning damage/archmage(when available)-Arcane surge
4th Link-for leveling I have not preffered get, would pick concentrated effect probably, for maps I would follow link priority of gem setup section

But that is mostly how I feel leveling this, but that can be very suboptimal. If you min-max, you can try for example this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2323815/page/1
modified a little bit for our purpose
Last edited by Ramireus on Mar 23, 2020, 5:25:11 AM
Pretty much at endgame setup now, might do some minor tweaking - main thing probably buy a bunch of fertile catalysts.
Agnostic works pretty well. As a side effect I could run RF if I wanted to even at just 75% fire res, though it does impact my regen.
Sat at 11k eHP with 59% (Not got a perfect watchers eye) MoM effect.
Still not got into endgame maps for a real test. Got to wave 19 Simulacrum, but then got spawn camped - must remember to put in a quartz flask next time.

Current gear

I've gone a slightly odd way with the build, but nice effect of this is that I'm at 32% flask effect, which is pretty good for a non pathfinder.

PoB with flasks and arcane cloak up and lightning exposure, but no RF or vaal RF
https://pastebin.com/hEebyLWJ

Showing 1.4 million per brand, which isn't huge but thing with brands is it is consistent damage.

Last edited by Carlovski on Mar 23, 2020, 7:48:45 AM
"
Carlovski wrote:
Pretty much at endgame setup now, might do some minor tweaking - main thing probably buy a bunch of fertile catalysts.
Agnostic works pretty well. As a side effect I could run RF if I wanted to even at just 75% fire res, though it does impact my regen.
Sat at 11k eHP with 59% (Not got a perfect watchers eye) MoM effect.
Still not got into endgame maps for a real test. Got to wave 19 Simulacrum, but then got spawn camped - must remember to put in a quartz flask next time.

I've gone a slightly odd way with the build, but nice effect of this is that I'm at 32% flask effect, which is pretty good for a non pathfinder.

PoB with flasks and arcane cloak up and lightning exposure, but no RF or vaal RF
https://pastebin.com/hEebyLWJ

Showing 1.4 million per brand, which isn't huge but thing with brands is it is consistent damage.

Very nice take on the build, definitely looks viable. With worse gear I just yesterday killed Sirus without dying, so I guess question is what is your endgame? :)
And I have only one question, which I was not able to decipher-why elemental equilibrium?
Ele Equilibrium is actually 'The Agnostic' from my timeless jewel.
It just doesn't show in either PoB or the skilltree.

I managed to gear up quite quickly as I had a very lucky 'The Fiend' drop. Plus I've done quite well with exalt drops. And 6 linking the chest wasn't too costly for once.

Endgame will be all the endgame bosses I guess, and filling atlas.
I normally get bored by about lvl 90 and re-roll but I might keep going a bit longer see how far I can push the character.
Best league starter I've had in ages.

"
Carlovski wrote:

I managed to gear up quite quickly as I had a very lucky 'The Fiend' drop. Plus I've done quite well with exalt drops. And 6 linking the chest wasn't too costly for once.

I normally get bored by about lvl 90 and re-roll but I might keep going a bit longer see how far I can push the character.

Okay, now I understand.

And I do not think you need to worry much about pushing it high, on 5L T16 guardians are melting and I made it to wave 20 delirium (where I pathetically died over and over again), so for you it should be no problem.
"
Ramireus wrote:
"
Carlovski wrote:

Okay, now I understand.

And I do not think you need to worry much about pushing it high, on 5L T16 guardians are melting and I made it to wave 20 delirium (where I pathetically died over and over again), so for you it should be no problem.

Yeah it's just getting maps to unlock so I can get there! And getting time to play. I'm one of the few people still actually going into work!
"
Carlovski wrote:

Yeah it's just getting maps to unlock so I can get there! And getting time to play. I'm one of the few people still actually going into work!

Well, I luckily can now work in pyjamas :D anyway-managed to test out no mana regen maps-easily doable with cinderswallow urn, which gives also amazing sustain in general in this delirium league
I'm kind of a lazy button pusher and kept ignoring Arcane Cloak. Socketed in Cast When Damage Taken to Acance Cloak (CWDT 11 and AC 14). Not max cloak, but it pops frequently and I don't have to think about it.
Last edited by Stubby83 on Apr 12, 2020, 7:45:34 AM
Any updates on this for 3.11 ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info