Cluster Jewels and their Notables

I'm already sad at how many of these are going to get nerfed before, during and after the league.
so...many...
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Holy crap... I feel really sorry for the guy who writes PoB haha
I don't really know how it's been programmed, but I doubt it was with this sort of thing in mind.
"
The_Ordinary wrote:
Holy crap... I feel really sorry for the guy who writes PoB haha
I don't really know how it's been programmed, but I doubt it was with this sort of thing in mind.

It'll probably be like legion jewels, they are simply outside the scope of the tool.

What you'd do (like legion jewels) is make a SUPER jewel that goes in the socket that simulates all the bonuses/negatives that the legion/cluster jewel adds.
Looks cool but the one shots they will add to counter this will suck
I saw great defense nodes that should of already been available
I was happy to see alot of useful nodes BUT THEN I REALIZED THE MOBS WILL GET BETTER BUFFS THAN US
THEY INTRODUCED VERY NICE BULLET PROOF VESTS TOO BAD PREDATOR MISSILES ARE LOCKED ONTO THEM
So 2hander prices are going to skyrocket again.
Woah nice. Too much for me to really take in tonight lol.
Nice, time to become Chieftain Juggernaut Deadeye Assassin Hierophant in one character. Don't care if you don't buff Scion now, ty.

69/10 "would power creep again" - IGN
I'm seeing 2 possibly leaked general nerfs in there -

"
Throwing Mines takes 10% more time for each additional Mine thrown

- from Expendability Notable

"
Elusive initially grants 15% chance to Dodge Spell or Attack Hits, and 30% increased Movement Speed.

- from No Witnesses Notable (current Elusive grants 20% Attack and Spell Dodge, and 40% increased Movement Speed)

Maybe I'm wrong, but those descriptions sound like they apply to the mechanics themselves rather than just some weaker version of it granted by those passives.

Edit: Also, the values and duration of the refreshed Scorch, Brittle and Sap elemental ailments were changed. Scorch now lowers resistances by up to 30% (was 20), Brittle adds up to 15% crit chance (was 10) and all of them last for 4 seconds (was 2). Sap is still 20% Less damage dealt, as before.
Last edited by Exile009 on Mar 10, 2020, 12:03:54 AM
Looks great.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info