Cluster Jewels and their Notables

Me: I'M GOING TO DO ANIMATED WEAPON AND SOME CRAZY STUFF THIS LEAGUE

*this info drops*

Me: WELP IT'S A CI CHAOS BUILD FOR ME AGAIN LOL
Meh where is mini HH node!?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Woah :O seems to be amazing
Now THIS IS THE BUSINESS! Yus!!
hm,the damage large cluster jewels seem useless, for caster they have to compete with templar, witch area and normal jewels on the passive tree. also will be too expensive to be competitive ( needs to be the 3 notable and 2 jewel socket one).

normal jewels are worth 40% dmg as a 3 stat, and the large cluster jewels especially when they are only blues will be a trap.

the question is if the elementalist, lightning/cold, herald, block/dmg and other neat supporty passives are spawning on a large jewel or medium or both.

the mana, life and chaos resist seem nice but are small jewels i guess.

keystones are also meh.

and on top of that the enchantment cant be changed and ilvl gated notables, sad.

the passive tree already power creeped the cluster jewels.not because of the raw stats but because of the point spend per notable ( plus normal jewels existing).

Which university should I study to understand how to play this game?
i need skill gems infor, quickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Sweet
"
stardustjenny wrote:
hm,the damage large cluster jewels seem useless, for caster they have to compete with templar, witch area and normal jewels on the passive tree. also will be too expensive to be competitive ( needs to be the 3 notable and 2 jewel socket one).

normal jewels are worth 40% dmg as a 3 stat, and the large cluster jewels especially when they are only blues will be a trap.

the question is if the elementalist, lightning/cold, herald, block/dmg and other neat supporty passives are spawning on a large jewel or medium or both.

keystones are also meh.

and on top of that the enchantment cant be changed and ilvl gated notables, sad.

the passive tree already power creeped the cluster jewels.not because of the raw stats but because of the point spend per notable ( plus normal jewels existing).

The potential for a lot of the more generic passives comes down to removing the need to travel to the relevant parts of the tree, opens up a lot of new build possibilities.
"
stardustjenny wrote:

keystones are also meh.

Nah.

There isn't anything on the Templar side with chaos damage worth my trip over, and the only other OTHER option is spreading out across a bunch of useless nodes on the Shadow side to get to the good stuff.

With this I just take the jewel node right by the energy shield cluster on the north side and the other by Whispers of Doom and it's a goddamned party.

Neither of those clusters is a candidate for The Energy Within or Might of the Meek, and for third major clusters of damage (not even chaos, think elemental or aura buffs or minion!) without needing to spend 5-6 skill points bridging the gap to the Templar area.
Last edited by Rockell on Mar 10, 2020, 12:42:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info