Cluster Jewels and their Notables

Was already so psyched over this new system. Now the hype is real. You guys really outdid yourselves. I like how some of these completely change up how you play. And I saw at least 5 current builds I have that can benefit from these and become even more interesting. Not even going to talk about the completely new builds I want to try now.

Can't wait!

Best part about it. The whole passive tree extension that I was psyched to see in the first place. Slap these on around the passive tree and have at it. Talk about an even deeper character build mechanics, and for hybrids too. This has brought a whole new level of interesting to the game for me.

2 questions.

1) Is there some way we can have a list of the jewels as a jewel? Would really help to know "so and so jewel has these nodes on it" etc to plan ahead and kinda know what the cost for some of these would be.

2) How do we collect these? Do they have a chance to drop like say normal skill gems? Please don't put these behind some god awful stupid RNG encounter. I do not agree to mechanics other than loot be handled in that way, Ascendancy is bad enough in every new league trying to get that last 6th trial for Eternal Labs.

I would think that since these are tied to character building that a vendor should have access to them just like skill gems. Maybe make a new NPC in Oriath once you get to the epilogue.
Last edited by HazaRdReborN on Mar 10, 2020, 6:30:21 AM
Something to note/ponder on.

I keep replaying in my mind Exilcon, and the words "the next patches will be with PoE 2 in mind"... Do you guys think there is a chance they are testing the waters for a new passive tree system that will rely somewhat on a simpler design from the tree we currently have and more cluster jewels or some other revamp?

So curious as to what "we'll figure out what we are doing with the passive tree then reveal it" can lead to. Seeing this addition, I can only wonder if they have something in mind that makes use of some of these mechanics.
That's awesome!
So I am guessing those of us that are slow or mediocre type players will be pretty screwed this league? What I mean is kill speed will be essential as will the ability to do highest level maps if you want to see any of these jewels?
Impressing Work! Hyped :)
Last edited by linkerBizeps on Mar 10, 2020, 7:03:08 AM
They are more interesting than your passive tree for sure, even though most of them are generic af, too.
I just wish some of them would have made it on the passive tree or an ascendancy, like Blessed Rebirth. That one would've helped the shitty parts of the necro and is probably better than your entire rework.
Wacky wild shit going down. Something for everyone.
freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
its change everything we knew so far about building
oi ggg. nice nerf. like real nice nerf. why lol

fk archnemesis.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info