Cluster Jewels and their Notables

Daym
Keystone passives are meh (except for unarmed and scorch passives)
Notables on the other hands, looks very curious.
CI Essence Drain really looks good with some of these, well i guess my starter doesn't change
Last edited by NoTenJakMuTam on Mar 10, 2020, 5:29:34 AM
Eh patch notes still coming out tomorrow. Looking at the new nodes, I am going to wager nerfs are incoming for chaos damage somehow, impale, stat stacking & minions.

Last edited by xssarinx on Mar 10, 2020, 5:38:25 AM
Power creep on top of power creep w/o any buffs to regular enemies.
Unencumbered.... what I can have equipped... because I don't get what "or" means in description. It means no gloves + no main weapon? Can anyone give me examples what I can have equipped to get unencumbered?
"
vayha wrote:
Unencumbered.... what I can have equipped... because I don't get what "or" means in description. It means no gloves + no main weapon? Can anyone give me examples what I can have equipped to get unencumbered?

You need to be barehanded, so no weapons of any sort and no gloves.

Regarding the passives: There is plenty of stuff I could build a hole Spectral Shield Throw build without ever using more than Life nodes from the regular tree.
The ~80% Attack damage from Armor on Shield alone is so yummy.
Guess I go SST pure phys Impale again. Thx GGG!
"
vayha wrote:

The way I read it is that your gloves and both weapons slots will need to be empty.
So many possible combinations - makes my brain explode with ideas!
"
Looks cool but the one shots they will add to counter this will suck
I saw great defense nodes that should of already been available
I was happy to see alot of useful nodes BUT THEN I REALIZED THE MOBS WILL GET BETTER BUFFS THAN US
THEY INTRODUCED VERY NICE BULLET PROOF VESTS TOO BAD PREDATOR MISSILES ARE LOCKED ONTO THEM
Do you mean like... league mechanics? Cause I don't get which "better buffs" are you talking about. This game is basically about one(2)-shotting the entire screen with exception of some boss fights.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info