Metamorph Ends Soon - Get a Free Mystery Box When You Spend Points

"
MaximGorkij wrote:
So I lost to my gambling addiction and purchased 15 Oriath loot boxes because I'm kinda like the armors.
And these were really a shitty boxes
only one armour piece (blood guard wings, where I really do not like wings), but I got
- LOT of useless blood guard fences and walls (6 in total)
- duplicate skills
- duplicate 30 FP pidgeon
- duplicate helmet attachment

EDIT: and yeah, atlas is awful.

You seriously bought Oriath loot boxes? Lol. All loot from this box are in shop. You can all items from this box. But you bought random... Lol.
When will you guys sell the actual Mystery box itself for our stash and guild stash?
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
So now i need to spend more 50 points to get a rewards? I spent a lot of points during the League and i thought the rewards were giving to players that used points during the League.. yikes
"
lucdobscha wrote:
So now i need to spend more 50 points to get a rewards? I spent a lot of points during the League and i thought the rewards were giving to players that used points during the League.. yikes

Technically you have to spent only 2 points, but if you don't have any you have to buy 50...

Anyway, I got white gloves... free box is free box but I wish there was a way to somehow trade this items (maybe for lower rarity items) because I already have few of useless not matching armor pieces...
Will there be a new Mystery Box coming next week as well?

(This is more for experienced players than GGG, since I'm guessing they want people to spend on the announced previous boxes first, then hit us with the new boxes.)

Thx
Another duplicate

TY
Thx everyone for beta testing for us to fix bug and unbalance TQ! Hope u guys beta test precisely on next delirium !
Does this only apply to cosmetics? I bought some stash tab upgrades and didn't get a mystery box?!
Please don't forget to add vendor values for the new flask mods. Mods like "of Efficiency" are still returning wisdom scraps.

Thanks!
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
When will all the odds for every item in the loot box be public?
Or not until it's enforced by law?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info