Mana-based Gems and Stormbind Demo

Watch GGG come through with the ultimate troll and have Arcane Cloak work like Manastorm where it's sacrificed mana and not spent mana.

Seems like you'll be pressing Arcane Cloak, popping instant mana pot, then casting your regular spell while using more mana pots. That or weaving in wand attack skills to leech mana maybe? Seems like Indigon-only junk.

Whatever it's not like I'll use Indigon on a league starter anyways. It's going to be 5ex+. I'll try it on a second character if it turns out to be any good.
Still waiting for something for mele.
"
Instead of using the skill's inherent mana cost, the Archmage Support causes it to use a percentage of your unreserved maximum mana. The larger the size of your unreserved mana pool, the greater the cost of your supported spell. Mana multipliers from other support gems will further modify this cost.

What would happen if I link it to a spell then reserve it via spellslinger?
So many melee tweaks so far.Hype.
defenses pog
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
new skills = new mtx = money maker for GGG and TENCENT

"
Wulgar55 wrote:
"
Bananaplasm wrote:

Imagine how intuitive and fluid the skill would be, if you could just paint the pattern with the runeblast beam and it would explode after releasing the button. You could even fit an upgrade mechanic in there, maybe based on time spent channeling, or number of adjacent fields.

Ya that sounds a lot more interesting and playable. The two skills one gem thing seems really unnecessary. Maybe it plays better than it looks though?

Soooooo.... Storm Burst??
Also; more lightning skills; whoop i suppose. What about cold skills though, or chaos skills that aren't dot? Maybe next league...
...Hierophant will be amazing with these
"
jacarishe wrote:
Very Nice...

=============================
ABOUT LABYRINTH ENCHANTMENTS:
=============================

Each gem added to the game adds new labyrinth enchants, increasing even more the VERY HUGE pool of Helmet Enchants, making it harder and harder to get a good enchant in an Helmet (or even a usable one).

It would be great if we could choose between 3 Divine Fonts in the end of labyrinth:

-----------------------------------
DEXTERITY Divine Font
==> It gives a Enchant Related to a GREEN GEM

INTELLIGENCE Divine Font
==> It gives a Enchant Related to a BLUE GEM

STRENGTH Divine Font
==> It gives a Enchant Related to a RED GEM

So we could at least have someway the "right type" of enchant in an helmet, from the 300 enchants pool.

Another option would be having just one Divine Font that, in case of a HELMET being enchanted, it would give 3 different enchants (Intelligence, Dexterity, Strength) for us to choose one between the three.

This Is What We Need , I ran 85 Uber Labs in order to get my Herald of Agony enchant... and i couldnt get it at the end.
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info