Atlas Changes in 3.10.0

"
d1rtiq wrote:
They nerfed master encounter rate where it matters most (early on in progression), and buffed it where it doesn't really matter (end of progression) because at that point no one really needs more master missions, especially not at a meager 5% increase.

I want to reiterate this point. Reducing chance to get master mission early will make progression through Atlas harder early. These days I do not even run my missions other than Einhar and occasionally Zana because I do not need them.

If GGG wants to add bonus to master mission appearance tied to Awakened completion bonus just add it at backend and do not reduce early appearance %.
"
d1rtiq wrote:
They nerfed master encounter rate where it matters most (early on in progression), and buffed it where it doesn't really matter (end of progression) because at that point no one really needs more master missions, especially not at a meager 5% increase.

I want to reiterate this point. Reducing chance to get master mission early will make progression through Atlas harder early. These days I do not even run my missions other than Einhar and occasionally Zana because I do not need them.

If GGG wants to add bonus to master mission appearance tied to Awakened completion bonus just add it at backend and do not reduce early appearance %.
I run Ultimate Crit hit cyclone level 98 as far as I play POE. I hate leveling in this game and next time I level a new character is D4. I like the games where I can level to max easy and then start to develop my char better and better like in D3 (paragons).
"
Shaddrak wrote:
It's shocking at how much people bitch about an amazing free to play game. If you don't like this then fuck off and go play diablo immortal or some other lame bullshit game. All I read is a bunch of people bitching and it's annoying me. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GGG!

You do understand that without revenue this game goes away right?

You do understand that just because you don't pay for the game does not mean it's free for everybody, and that's a good thing as developers need money to make "free" games.

You do understand that the vocal minority are also typically the people that spend the most on the game and are literally keeping the game alive for you to have a "amazing free to play game"

I've convinced myself your comment is just pure ignorance as the alternative is just so much worse.
Last edited by bubblegumza on Mar 5, 2020, 3:30:30 AM
"
Flisker_2 wrote:
"
rami1337 wrote:
Nerf Selfcurse and make HH buff duration unmodifiable!

+1000

Do something about the HH, it's so stupid, looking at streamers running around with uber fast character that is twice as big as the whole screen and one can't even see crap on the screen.... the current iteration of the item is just absurd, it's broken in all aspects.

It's not just super strong, it's also broken in terms of visuals.

+1

If I can't afford it, no one should play it
"
bubblegumza wrote:
"
Shaddrak wrote:
It's shocking at how much people bitch about an amazing free to play game. If you don't like this then fuck off and go play diablo immortal or some other lame bullshit game. All I read is a bunch of people bitching and it's annoying me. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GGG!

You do understand that without revenue this game goes away right?

You do understand that just because you don't pay for the game does not mean it's free for everybody, and that's a good thing as developers need money to make "free" games.

You do understand that the vocal minority are also typically the people that spend the most on the game and are literally keeping the game alive for you to have a "amazing free to play game"

I've convinced myself your comment is just pure ignorance as the alternative is just so much worse.

You think you are so important, it is so pathetic !

Me personally no, the people that collectively spend the 12million USD a year that keeps GGG afloat, absolutely.
ey ggg. can you fkn stop nerfing exalt drops at end leagues. some still playing this oneshot death league. havent droped ex for 2 weeks now.100+ maps day maybe more. alc prophecy sextant wtf
fk archnemesis.
How about a new mechanic:

Build-Up: Everytime a map is completed all other maps gain a stacking 0.5% bonus to IIQ. This bonus stacks 50 times. Running a map resets its stacks.

Awakened Bonus Objective: Each completed Awakened Bonus Objective increases the maximum Build-Up stack count by 1%
the one huge downside to the new atlas for me was that if you like to play with friends it is a lot less rewarding.

If you normaly have a party of 5 persons everyone plays solo because everyone can spawn the awakener way faster solo.

The awakener gave you so massive currency (awakener orbs) that playing in a group is less rewarding as to play with friends.

We only did kill the gourdians and sirius together. and start spawning them solo again.

Make coop play more rewarding or the solo play less rewarding, please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info