Kinetic Bolt, Spellslinger and Other Wand Improvements

Wand league
holy... this looks strong
You're a Wander, Harry.
I might as well do one of these before it gets old

spellslinger: exists
poet's pen: am i a joke to you?
Yes ! Finally using wand attacks with witch will be a thing !
Spellslinger with curses incoming...
so zero mana cost but have to reserve mana based on mana multipliers... i likes alot
Well before this new information I was going to be different and start the league as a wander .... after this information I am still going to start the league as a wander, but now I don't think I will be the only one anymore LOL

I have some build ideas in my head that I think are going to be insane now with this information, time will tell :)
Wander (:P ) what will happen to benchcrafted "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill"? Now that they're pretty clear they wand (:P ) us to use Spellslinger support and reserve mana?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
FML... Finally wands gets proper love. Spellslinger is nuts...Going to enjoy this, especially in PoE2 with the change to skill gems.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
So this is the new sonic movie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info