Kinetic Bolt, Spellslinger and Other Wand Improvements

"
imanubcake wrote:
"
pumacsek wrote:
But does it work with attack totems!?

Kinetic bolt yes, spellslinger no because it's not *you* attacking but your totem.

Hoped for the Spellslinger actually to work - it would've been fun to play. Well, that's too bad :(

Feature request: make Spellslinger work for totems :P
The Whispering Ice + Spellslinger + Lightning Warp?
does "Increases and reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Kinetic Bolt's attack damage at 150% of their value" mean that added lightning damage to spells also apply to the skill?
"
does "Increases and reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Kinetic Bolt's attack damage at 150% of their value" mean that added lightning damage to spells also apply to the skill?
No, only "increased spell damage" and "reduced spell damage", as well as subsets of spell damage such as "spell lightning damage", but not flat added spell damage or more/less modifiers.
One question I have is this. Do wand attack skill need to also be linked to spellslinger, or does any wand attack cause spells to be used?
"
Stalbker wrote:

That's a staff dude.
"
fddldd wrote:
"
Stalbker wrote:

That's a staff dude.

Yes, but it provides a spell that is supported by Spellslinger + Lightning Warp, dude.
"
Stalbker wrote:
"
fddldd wrote:
"
Stalbker wrote:

That's a staff dude.

Yes, but it provides a spell that is supported by Spellslinger + Lightning Warp, dude.

spellslinger triggers when you attack with a wand
I been waiting for more wand changes hopefully they are good, because leveling sucks as a wander I did it last league.
But hopefully they do a big overhaul on them or a lot more changes get done
rawrawr
Do you need to be wielding a wand to use spellslinger?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info